Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

duke benefactor house

Discussion in 'Release 13 Feedback' started by ThurisazSheol, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThurisazSheol

ThurisazSheol Avatar

[​IMG]

walk inside a duke benefactor house. i saw this when exploring the neat home options built up by the players: Area: OwlsHead Loc: (-17.6, 88.2, 247.2)

the first rooms on the left and right on the first floor. has these small steps leading down into them.

i was walking around the edge and tried to walk up the stairs and got stuck. not stuck enough for a /stuck - but for someone who paid this much for thsi level home, it shouldn't be happening.

if you were to make the bottom step a bit wider on either side, than the one above it. that would fix it, and make those steps look that much better. i'm thinking as wide as the step is long so it looks even all the way 'round.

and a thank you goes to Illiadin Magus, for keeping their lot open to the public during testing, so we can find these little things and get them on the long list for the next pass on the houses. :)

*glares at everyone blocking access to their pre-alpha homes*

2. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

They don't make homes like they use to in Britannia, always cutting hands to save a penance.

ThurisazSheol likes this.
  3. Horton Irongate

Horton Irongate Avatar

*sigh* I fully understand. For that price range, things should be gorgeous, but we still have a long way to go. But then again, I'm a Duke Founder and cant even place a house...anywhere :mad: I have been digging through the forums to find that answer, but I am sure I missed it somewhere. Grrrrr

Tahru likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.