Houses need to be movable

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Dasilva, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undelivered

Undelivered Avatar

I don't think it would be hard to implement into the game. But yes this needs to be done!

Themo Lock likes this.
  2. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

There are a few house/plot pledge rewards that could fit sheds/greenhouse if it could be shifted a tiiiiny bit XD there has been more than one person saying they wont buy the things due to being unsure if they can use them on their plot.

3. Sofiamia

Sofiamia Avatar

Weins201 I'm living in a 2-floor basement right now. It's like a house but way way cheaper. All my crafting stations fit in just fine with 3 rooms to spare. I have the greenhouse on my lot with some plants and objects scattered around. It's nice we can place the trapdoor to the basement anywhere on the property to have access to the basement. (A real thumb's up for the addition of basements to the game. I'm sure it will be an appreciated and necessary addition for anyone buying a row house when we go live.)

I don't think there will be any problems once stretching is introduced.

Themo Lock and Tahru like this.
  4. Sofiamia

Sofiamia Avatar

Basements are cool. I lived in one when I first came on. IMHO it's the best way to go for a new player.

Unless I misunderstood, the build going up today we can have a plot for free. There is an order with which people will obtain a plot: The big spenders chose first, then the next in line, and then people like me who bought the cheaper versions.

I agree completely that houses should be moveable. Glad to hear it's one of the stretch goals. Space on a plot is at a premium so it would be nice to be able to move my house around to bit to create an area to grow a few veggies or display the unique items we've been given.

I bought a village house and basement today from the add-on store. Looking forward to placing them.

Tahru likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.