blackblade pass tour guide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dorkish, Feb 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dorkish

dorkish Avatar

is he missing or what been all over the place about 4 times and can't find him

2. TheMadHermit

TheMadHermit Avatar

1. Go all the way down to the bottom and hang a left when you get there.
    2. Defeat the bears.
    3. There is a narrow opening in the mountain on the right side of the bear lair that will take you to a cave where you can find the tour guide.

3. Wonderboy2402

Wonderboy2402 Avatar

You have to pass through this zone and go deeper into another area.

4. dorkish

dorkish Avatar

wish they would stop doing that it's too easy to miss the tour guide as it is with out having to pass thru multiple zones

5. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

I spent over and hour last night looking for the Blackblade Pass Tour Guide. I think that was the toughest one yet. I must have passed that little crack in the wall 20 times before I finally realized it was an entrance to something. Even when I knew I was looking for it I almost missed it.

Part of the reason for this was probably that I was in a rush to finish the Tour Guide quest. I just prefer to get the hat first, then slow down and take in the game later.

Budner likes this.
  6. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

I liked the difficulty in finding it.

TheMadHermit and Ronan like this.
  7. PeteWi The Disoriented

PeteWi The Disoriented Avatar

I spent a huge amount of time wandering back and forth and up and down that area trying to find the Guide. I found that crack in the wall and thought I was going to leave the scene so I backed away and did more passes. I finally decided to go back and see where it went since obviously the Tour Guide was hiding somewhere else since I covered every inch of that area.

8. dorkish

dorkish Avatar

ya i don't mind do a little work looking for it but i've spent half a day trying to find and i still havn't least i know to look for a crack now this one is just to hard not to mention the zone just keeps leading you around in circles they should have designed it so you just going in a zig zag pattern a pass is a pass not a circle maybe i'll pick it up again sat still can't figure out how to get to the shard fall one you can no longer get there from the moongate and the only one i saw in novia was the gund shardfall disapointed in this hat quest

9. Drocis the Devious

I did too, actually. What I think was kind of lame was that it wasn't consistent with the rest of the "quest". Which made it seem kind of arbitrary. I know these things are kind of put together on the spot, but the part where you're supposed to know 1) That it's not an exit but it's instead going to "Blackblade Pass" and 2) It's not a bug and there really is a way to solve the quest - that's what was a little frustrating.

I liked the challenge level overall. Even if it seems a little on the odd side for another hat I'm never going to wear - ever.

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  10. Drocis the Devious

It's a cool hat, and someday my collection of hats will look really good in a trophy case, or documented in a ledger somewhere next to the price I sold them for.

I guess I should be grateful that none of the hats seem to have much value for pvp. They will be easier to part with that way.

11. Satan Himself

Satan Himself Avatar

The yule hat rocks for PvP. Whenever you see me rockin' my yule hat in PvP, you'll know that someone is about to die. And that someone, is probably me.

dorkish and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  12. Drocis the Devious

Awesome, too bad the hats don't record how many times you died in that. That would be a great future Tour Guide Hat.

The Historian Hat:

When you click on it, the hat gives you your lifetime pvp stats.

You died 432 times.
    You won 6 of 534 PVP battles.
    Worst Damage Taken: 804 Fireball
    Most Damage Given: 15 Thrust

Vaentorian and Sean Silverfoot like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.