Rare hats data revealed in the R15 hangout

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spoon, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Lorimus

Duke Lorimus Avatar

When its built ... They will come :)

Rufus D`Asperdi likes this.
  2. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

My 2 cents.... I love the hat quests and the fun / challenge to find them. But mostly I love testing the new areas where the Tour Guides give them out. Would I test out the new areas regardless of receiving a hat? Of course I would. That's because I am committed to testing as much as I can in each release - sort of the purpose of having these releases open to everyone, isn't it? If I want a true 'playing' experience, I go 'play' a finished game. I'm here to test and give productive feedback as to what isn't working the way it should and to suggest improvements. To me, that makes the hat just a little reward for testing.

3. Shadoweaver

Shadoweaver Avatar

I can not agree with this more. For the R15 release 2 high level people with crowns and fireball wands camped the dock and just spammed the dock with fireballs.
    Given the lag I had I loaded the area and immediately died. Then because they were camped there the moment I respawned I was murdered again and again ad-infinitum. I was not given even a moment to click the boat to leave. It was a very frustrating 15 minutes. My only option it seemed was to log out but luckily 2 other victims came and the griefer team had to split up giving me a split second to jump in the ocean and make a huge detour around the back of the island. Hardly what I call enjoyable gameplay. It further enforced my opinion that I will, given the option, never PVP. In my opinion the original PVP dungeon area was best. You zoned in from the portal to a neutral area and were untouchable until setting foot into the fighting area. With that island you are simply ground beef the moment you load.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.