persuasive speech

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roper Docholiday, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roper Docholiday

Roper Docholiday Avatar

my son is doing a persuasive speech on that shroud of the avatar is the best mmorpg. so if anyone has any facts or statements or anything at at to include pictures of the game. i would greatly appreciate it.

Themo Lock, Hraw and Sir Stile Teckel like this.
  2. Ravenclaw [BEAR]

Ravenclaw [BEAR] Avatar

I would think, focus on community and community interaction between players. I've seen great games with fantastic graphics but this aspect seems to be missing in those games. Even now, many years later, many people still play Ultima Online because it was the best place to find this type of human interaction. Shroud of the Avatar is one of the first games which seems to promise that same level of community spirit and interaction amongst the players in a world where you can affect the things that affect you and others.

Hraw and Moonshadow like this.
  3. Hraw

Hraw Avatar

Statement: After playing online games since the Internet's early days, Shroud of the Avatar truly advances the genre, and not by a little bit. The number of options and focus on community involvement combined make it truly stand out.

And otherwise, I just want to encourage your son - if it's for school, I'm sure his teacher and classmates will enjoy the novelty of his topic :)

Budner likes this.
  4. Roper Docholiday

Roper Docholiday Avatar

thank you so much for you comments so far... my son has alot of things to look over and read
    and work with ill keep everyone informed of the changes he makes as he writes it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.