Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

hello? anyone out there?

Discussion in 'Release 17 Feedback' started by Xi_, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xi_

Xi_ Avatar

I have been through three biomes in a row looking for something to do, anything! I have not seen a single monster, resource node or player, Novia is a complete bust!

2. EmberFlame

EmberFlame Avatar

By "Biomes", did you mean "scenes"? If all you're doing is traveling the Overworld map, you're not going to see much aside from the occasional player. ;)

Moonshadow likes this.
  3. Xi_

Xi_ Avatar

now I'm lost in the overland map, stuck is of no use as it takes me some random location, i cant even find a biome to enter now lol.

4. 4EverLost

4EverLost Avatar

We must send out a rescue mission to find you!:D I would go - but I'd probably get lost before finding you.

5. EmberFlame

EmberFlame Avatar

Here's a link to a copy of the Overland Map we have on our guild website. Maybe it can help you get your bearings?

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/919539/module_gallery/original/2144080.jpg

Pick somewhere busy (like Soltown, Ardoris, etc). If you're still not seeing anything when you get there, check to make sure you're not having any other issues (being in SPO, for example), and then I'd recommend filing a bug report.

EDIT- I'm with 4EverLost. I'd instigate a rescue mission personally... if I had been able to get the day off of work today. :(

Moonshadow likes this.
  6. Xi_

Xi_ Avatar

I'm most concerned with a newer playing experiencing this and then never coming back. I know enough to find a way back but another may not .....

7. 4EverLost

4EverLost Avatar

Would give us something to do each release though? Operation Rescue - and welcome them to the community. Course, they'd need a big HELP button on the menu they could press to instigate the rescue operation......

Jakdaw Foxlauden and Moonshadow like this.
  8. EmberFlame

EmberFlame Avatar

Oh, I agree. Hence my suggestion of the bug report - it may not be a known issue yet, so best to snuff it out before it becomes a problem for a new player!

Moonshadow likes this.
  9. smack

smack Avatar

I'm sure they'll include a paper map of Novia for navigation in the future, much like they did with town maps.

Moonshadow and Jakdaw Foxlauden like this.
  10. EmberFlame

EmberFlame Avatar

That would be nice. I'm by no means as immersion-heavy as some, but it's always nice to see those little touches, like being able to check my location without the constant use of Google. :p

Moonshadow likes this.
  11. Unforgiven2

Unforgiven2 Avatar

This happened to me within my first 2 days of playing, with about a week left on R15. I did quit, out of annoyance, until R16.

However, that is when WrathPheonix introduced himself to me on the IRC chat, and I joined his guild.

Now that I know people, and have made friends, I can zone to them when I'm stuck.

12. draykor darkale

draykor darkale Avatar

A 'hearthstone' esc item that portals you to owlshead? Or a help text pop up that says zone to X (x being an npc that can be zoned to in a certain location)

Luckily I had people on my friends list, but there are some seriously long walks in to dead ends right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.