1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTB Pavillion

Discussion in 'Buy Items (WTB Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Ice Queen, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice Queen

Ice Queen Avatar

Looking to buy a Pavillion since I missed it on the add-on store before it expired. I'm looking for someone who is willing to send it as a gift since the option is now available. PM me with your price you'd need in credits sent to receive as a gift. Thanks.

Duchess Wyldemane likes this.
  2. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

Ice queen,

Did you ever get a pavillion? I was thinkingof getting one also, if there are any around for sale?

3. Merick

Merick Avatar

I also want to buy one. I am posting so that Portalarium knows that there is still demand.

4. Ice Queen

Ice Queen Avatar

No not yet

5. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

I might sell one but still thinking about it. Not sure how many I might need for launch due to PoTs.

6. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

Oki, this is what I shall do.

I will auction a Pavillion.

Rules:
    • I will only accept private bids
    • You can bid as many times as you like up until the end with the most recent being the accepted bid
    • The auction will end 23:59 GMT on Saturday 9th May. Any bids after will not be accepted
    • The reserve price is $100
    After the deadline date I shall notify the winner via a private message and we can arrange the trade (gifted item transfer upon payment). If a winner reneges, I shall post accordingly in the forum and will contact the next highest bidder. In the case of a draw; each party will be informed and each given the opportunity to compete until one drops out.

Happy bidding

EDIT: Please note that the earliest the item can be traded is the next wipe due to current store mechanics.

7. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

I will pass, lady's first....

8. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

I'll add my 2-cents in the hopes that pavilions are brought back - either in addon store or craftable ingame.

Peace!

Fionwyn Wyldemane
    Pax et Veritas

maathyas and Ice Queen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.