Where to adventure now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fuzzy Lark, Jun 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Lark

Fuzzy Lark Avatar

I know its alpha, etc, but my husband and I are now late 30's almost 40. Where should we be adventuring? Are there any dungeons besides Ravensmoor? We get smashed there by repopping ghosts, I think we need more levels. But there are so many zones that are identical. I know that will be fixed, but for now where is a good place for us to duo together?

thanks

Themo Lock and Abydos like this.
  2. -sCo-

-sCo- Avatar

The sewers in Owls Head & Kingsport(Dragon Cave, Ravensmoore, Owls Nest - they are all connected, just find the hidden walls), find the chest in the Dragon Cave. Try the new sewers in Novia and if you think you are strong enough accept the Chillblaine challenge in Braemar(Cemetary).

Themo Lock and Abydos like this.
  3. Fuzzy Lark

Fuzzy Lark Avatar

hmmm sewers. don't think we've seen those.

4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Well you can actually adventure everywhere, you may have to run sometimes but you can check out secret rooms, invisible doors, pick up keys and notes you find. It will definitely get better. If I don't explore I miss things, so I do try to go everywhere. I try not to miss a thing that they might have added. I would feel like I was not appreciating the hard work. Some releases there is more than others, but it will continue as you know.;) Congrats on the levels and thanks for helping with an open mind.:)

Themo Lock and Royce_Templer like this.
  5. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

The is also the Necropolis, tower of the shuttered eye, spectral mines and graff gem mines which should all prove a bit of a challenge to a 2 person party at those levels.

6. Albus

Albus Avatar

Depending upon what sorts of challenge you are looking for, if you want more of an 'open world' area with fair difficulty you can try Deep Ravenswood in the Hidden Vale, with more difficulty found towards the center where there are plenty of skeletons and some liches (be careful what you pull, if too many come fall back, etc.), and plenty of relatively tough wolves & bears (or spiders if those are your thing) more towards the outer areas of that zone. The other Ravenswood areas nearby provide a bit lighter challenge if that gets to hectic, and you can find similar creatures in a different environ in the swamps near Kingsport (all in the Hidden Vale). Just a little bit of variety in areas fairly close together if you want more of that outdoorsy feel ;)

Atogrim and Themo Lock like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.