Leave Solo/Party Scene

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by medrowivynton, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medrowivynton

medrowivynton Avatar

Hi, My name is Medrow... There's a way to leave the Necropolis Scene? Its too hardy for me and i don't know how to leave without finish the "dungeon"...

Thanks for now! =D

Mata likes this.
  2. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Somewhere underground waiting to get you!
    hit esc. then exit to overland map!:)

Katrina Bekers, Mata, smack and 2 others like this.
  3. medrowivynton

medrowivynton Avatar

oowwwnn of course!! Thanks man!!!

Mata and Ravicus Domdred like this.
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Right now there a few ways. If you have a house you can type 'u' out of the chat window and then highlight your lot and then click on zone to lot. Beware there is a timer for any zoning so you can't spam it and use it as often as before. Also if you know someone you can type /zone majoria(for example). That is my ingame name and I am always happy for someone to use me that way;) I am not sure if /stuck gets you to be able to leave easier but it is also a way to get to the start of a scene. If you have friends on your friends list which you can see by pressing 'f'' out of chat you can right click any name on your friends list for options. Also if you see another player you can right click that character to add to friends, to trade, to inivite to party, to duel etc. If you need to leave the Novia map walk past Ardoris (cross the bridge) and look for the boats on the map to go to the Hidden Vale map. Once there if you head toward the volcano, you will be able to find Owlshead not to be confused with Owlsnest which is a dungeon area. Make sure you talk to the first guard and ask his name. Other wise you can't do quests in the town since you are an unknown. Do that with any and all NPCs. Also tell them your name. I type 'name' and they will tell you then I say my name is majoria since they then will remember your name as they talk to you in the future, hopefully that is working if not at times it is the plan that they remember and know you.;) Anyway when reaching Owls head cross the bridge to the tented area and skill trainer, walk toward the crafting pavillion and go left to the gated area and open it if not opened by double clicking the lever and then pass through and keep to the left to another tented area which has a bank, blacksmith and a guarded building with Lord Enmar who gives quests too. Above the bank building are decoration vendors and on the 3rd floor of the bank building are deed venders and basement vendors, no Row basements right now at the vendor but that should be fixed next release at least. I hope this helps for some hints if you did not know them. I know it is more than you asked for, but just in case. Hopefully more info is better. I also want to welcome you to Shrouds. There is so much more coming each release, we are only seeing basic of most things, scenes included, those will be embelished to look really individual and unique as we go along with more and more added to them also each release like ambiance and aliveness feeling things. Please feel free to add me in game and whisper a hello or ask questions anytime. **cheers**

medrowivynton and FrostII like this.
  5. Mata

Mata Avatar

Welcome medrowivynton!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.