Looking for residency in a POT

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Equiptech, Jul 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Equiptech

Equiptech Avatar

I’ve tried reviewing the player town list before posting, but finding enough detail is proving to be a challenge. Our family with three Edelmann level pledges is looking for residency in a POT town size or smaller that has 3 village lots adjacent or near each other, no PVP, above ground, no or low taxes, something along the lines of a trade, crafting, gathering, or farming community, most any biome other than desert, and a river or lake would be nice. We don’t mind hauling in supplies, but would prefer at least one vendor where we can sell loot, and would deeply appreciate a Lord Marshall willing to allow us access to expert crafting stations. If you have still have vacancies in such a POT, please let me know its approximate location, where to find details, and how to become a resident. Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  2. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

There are currently only three POTs in the game.

PaxLair
    Vengeance
    Port Phoenix

Vengeance is open pvp. So you'll want to talk to Winfield of PaxLair, or Kazyn Phoenixfyre of Port Phoenix and see what they have available.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  3. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Well met Equiptech. Send me a PM with some details/background.

I'm the Town Manager of PaxLair which is comprised of 9 towns & islands all connected.

Be a pleasure to get to know you and yours.

Se'an

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  4. Solstar

Solstar Avatar

Please take a look at Breaker's Landing using the links in my signature. We still have quite a few village lots available to new residents and we meet all the other criteria you mentioned.

Send me a PM if interested.

5. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Somewhere underground waiting to get you!
    You can join any of the POT's presently in game. I would suggest though with at LEAST 5 - 6 months before Beta even that you have plenty of time to look around and find what your looking for. As town templates get more choices and more towns come online you will have plenty of time to make an informed choice.

6. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

Equiptech;

I've been hesitant about recruiting, as there are many many questions to be answered before I can state with any certainty what shall be, and I'm loath to make promises I cannot keep. However, should my assumptions prove true, and what has been promised is delivered, Dawn's Keep may be to your liking.

Please see the link that is my signature.

7. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Be cautious about paying ANYONE anything to be a part of their town, there are going to be PLENTY of places in Non POTs, and there are some POTs that wil have room avail for easy in game rent. I would NOT pay $ to anyone jst to get place in a town.

That being said It would not be hard to just wait till launch and find a place that suits your needs / desires.

Good Luck

8. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

Don't worry at all. Many POTs owned by many great people. Take your time!

9. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Aye, time is on your side... Meet people, ask around - there's much to come, and lots of friendly PoT owners to choose from - come release.... :cool:

10. ThurisazSheol

ThurisazSheol Avatar

Personally, I'd recommend not making a decision until more PoTs are in game. from what i can tell, many owners are not even at the point where they are reserving many spaces as yet, excluding some that are also guilds.

I feel you will have some time to shop around and find a good fit for your family.

FrostII, Gaelis, Winfield and 3 others like this.
  11. Mata

Mata Avatar

Welcome Equiptech!

Winfield and Miracle Dragon like this.
  12. StarLord

StarLord Avatar

Like many previous posters I also advice to wait until more POTs are in game.
    I would like to have some active residents in my POT (crossroad village) and can offer you 3 village lots, but as I cannot yet confirm the final location, template and NPCs I would prefer to wait.
    Please PM me if you cannot wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.