Moving to a new home

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meniketti, Jul 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meniketti

Meniketti Avatar

Hey there.

I am in the process of moving. Still anxiously waiting on my pledge rewards.

I looked in my account information, I don't see anywhere to update my mailing address. Does anyone know how I go about that?

Thanks.

Jivalax Azon likes this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Pledge rewards will be mailed out probably close to launch or it could even be after launch. We are unsure at this point. Some pledge rewards may not have been created yet. We have not been given a date though but it will be months at least. So you should be ok. The only pledge rewards we have seen are some of the digital ones that are created and are in the game. So they will ask you your address when it is the time. I don't believe anyone was asked their address.:)

Jivalax Azon likes this.
  3. Tartness

Tartness Avatar

That is a good question and one I have been wondering myself. I moved a month ago, and I need to figure out how to change my address too, I too did not find a place to do it.

I think before shipping out they would E-Mail out a "survey" and request the details. I am not sure though and I also have no idea when they will be shipped so I'd like to get my address changed ASAP. I only remember that I have international shipping, but can't even remember now if I put an address in when I pledged!

Jivalax Azon likes this.
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I don't believe we gave our addresses so there is no need to change them. They don't keep that kind of personal information. If you notice when or if you buy something on the add on store you enter your credit card for example each time since they don't keep it on file.

Jivalax Azon likes this.
  5. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

They will no doubt ask for everyone's current shipping address at the time they are ready to ship rewards.

Jivalax Azon likes this.
  6. Jivalax Azon

Jivalax Azon Avatar

Meniketti, good question. I too moved at the beginning of the month and wondered about that, as I have moved 3 times since I first pledged. Majoria, thank you, I remember entering in my address (probably billing) but did not remember that I needed to do it each time and hence they don't retain it. I thought I would have to contact customer support or something. Thanks for the answers here.

majoria70 likes this.
  7. Tartness

Tartness Avatar

I contacted support on this matter. The result is just ensure that they have the correct E-Mail for your contact on file, they will request shipping addresses one month in advance of sending the items to your address.

Enjoy all that swag :)

8. Meniketti

Meniketti Avatar

Thank you all!

majoria70 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.