Greetings!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Frammshamm, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frammshamm

Frammshamm Avatar

Finally decided to give ol' RG another try after he burned me so badly with Tabula Rasa. 65$ shouldnt kill me and its the least I can do to promote a possibly great game. So now that the Frammer is here, what should I do? Anyone have any suggestions as to what path I should take in game, or any advice on perhaps a "must have" pledge upgrade ( row deed/village deed etc. ). Game looks sexciting and a far cry from what it was when I first saw it and deemed it Vaporware. Cant wait to tell my boss Im leaving early for a dentist appt. so I can DL the game and get to adventuring.

Logain, Leostemplar, Mata and 5 others like this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

A whole new release is coming out tomorrow. You won't find many people in game now and systems you might learn today may change.

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Oh, what you should do is get the kobold mask, as today is your last chance. I'm on my phone, but search for mad hermit kobold on youtube for a walk-through.

margaritte, Mata, Sophi and 3 others like this.
  4. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

Welcome to SotA, you are most welcome here. You can PM me in the forums here and if you need i can walk you through some things on teamspeak tonight if that fancies your interest. If you get in game you can add Kazyn Phoenixfyre to your friends list and i'd be happy to show you around :)

Hope you enjoy it ! I sure do!

Mata likes this.
  5. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Welcome to SotA, Frammshamm! I will leave recommended pledge add-ons and upgrades to other community members, but I will invite you to participate in a giveaway that I am running. If you just pledged, then you qualify to enter. If you would like a chance to win a Lord British autographed MtG card, head on over to my giveaway thread!

Sophi and Mata like this.
  6. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

There aren't many people playing in the early releases, but even with a smaller group of players on now, there are frequent in game community events.

Mata likes this.
  7. Sophi

Sophi Avatar

holler at me ingame Frammer, I'll help you get your Kobold Mask
    and welcome back :)

Logain and enderandrew like this.
  8. Mata

Mata Avatar

Welcome Frammshamm!

9. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-12-12-garriott-what-went-wrong-with-tabula-rasa

That's an interesting read. So no worries though. Welcome to the community Frammshamm. This game will not be released until it is ready as stated by the Developement team. I agree this is a terrific release lots of new things to see and explore especially if you have been here awhile, then you will see the difference. I am majoria in the game and would be happy to help anytime. So please friend me and send a whisper to say hello, ask questions, or join me in a group to help you out.:)

Mata and enderandrew like this.
  10. Solstar

Solstar Avatar

Welcome sir. You jumped on board just before a rather big update. The whole map is open and the first of the big combat changes are coming. Great timing.

As for must have pledges, that really all depends on if you see value in virtual goods. Have a look at your options on the pledge page, and if you have any questions there will be numerous folks ready to help.

One thing to note. Some of the pledges are changing or going away on August 31st, so keep that in mind. Additionally, there are quite a few accounts for sale to merge with yours, but that must be completed in a little over 2 weeks.

Take a look at the Player Marketplace forum, and the pinned guide for transferring pledges. Some are kickstarter Era pledges and provide many additional rewards.

Mata likes this.
  11. 4EverLost

4EverLost Avatar

Great time to be jumping aboard! You'll be able to see first hand how much will change between one release to the next if you hope in right now. So much done in such a short time - best to wander around a lot so you can compare the difference :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.