What kinds of clothing do you want to see in the game?

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Jack Knyfe, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishri

Mishri Avatar

One thing that would be neat is if you could wear.. non standard things.. Example: Worn on arms: A boa constrictor. Tattoos. they take the place of the armor slot.. instead of a cloak, a bird. perhaps a snake could be equipped in the cloak slot as well.. weird things should be able to be held in your hands.. more crazy objects.. a nebula, bright purple and blue.... gear that looks like it's made from fog or mist, or smoke. a baby dragon's head... really way outside of the box... many of these may have 0 physical resistance, but might have other powerful abilities associated with them.. Where are our eye patches at? Should take the place of the helm slot.

Suggestion: next hat reward should be an eyepatch.

Suggestion 2: Everything is a weapon.. mugs are weapons. anything you could pick up in your hands should be equip able to your hand slot and have damage associated with it. I'll equip this gold coin... damage .01.... horse manure, -.1, enemy dodge chance +10%... they can smell your strike coming.

I guess for world building they need to create the objects that are needed for that first, all of these decorative wearables can be added in the future... and likely would sell well in the add-on store..

Not sure if that fits into RG's vision.. but I think it would be awesome..

2. Abhann

Abhann Avatar

Distracted by forums when my character is supposed to be making leather boots.....oh well :)

My characters like to have separate wander around town clothes and adventuring clothes...who wants to wear plate to the local fishmonger? especially on a hot day!!! So add my vote to all suggestions for plain clothes, crafting clothes etc. Also like the idea of kimonos and kilts.

New ideas (new to me at least) :

Sleepwear - long, light material gowns and caps of some kind? whatever style suits the lore
    Hot Tub attire - maybe those old style swim suits with sleeves and pant legs....or???
    Umm....forget the name but tunics with heraldic crests that can be used for guilds or gustball teams, worn over armor in cloak spot

3. Xi_

Xi_ Avatar

4. Jack Knyfe

Jack Knyfe Avatar

Tagging @Jeff3po so that he can work with @Qball on getting recipes for these items once they've been made!

5. ThurisazSheol

ThurisazSheol Avatar

kilts!
    Tartans!
    No Tartans!
    Light (cloth/tartans optional),
    Medium (leather, with tartan sashes optional),
    Heavy armor versions (rivet plate on leather, with tartan sashes optional).

@DarkStarr already confirmed these WILL be in game - at some point...so my request is more along the lines of "sooner than later" and if not "let us at least dye the merchants skirt from ardoris!"

6. Jack Knyfe

Jack Knyfe Avatar

Remember the first post in this thread?

I sure do...

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.