Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Focus tree - Inner calm above deck swapping?

Discussion in 'Release 21 Feedback' started by Abhann, Aug 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abhann

Abhann Avatar

I realize all of the skill trees are being adjusted still, but just a thought :)

I never deck swap. I actually like the random glyphs combat and I set up one main deck...of course I should admit that combat is lower priority for me also...

Now to get the Inner Calm innate you need to level deck swapping first? Even if deck swapping levels a touch without use I would expect it to be very, verrryy slow.

2. Magnnus

Magnnus Avatar

It makes more sense to be above int if you ask me.

3. Abhann

Abhann Avatar

Agreed :)

4. Xi_

Xi_ Avatar

you assume everyone is going to be more interested in inner calm than deck swapping, i currently use deck swapping and no inner calm, with no intentions of changing that.

5. Damian Killingsworth

Damian Killingsworth Avatar

luckily, the first 10 levels of deck swap, raise quickly even if you do not use swap. I am not sure which skills or actions affect it.

6. Abhann

Abhann Avatar

....I was not at all assuming that, I know lots of people use deck swapping as an integral part of how they play. My point is that you can play your way easier than I can play my way :). Also, for those who use deck swapping it probably should be a lower tier skill than inner calm, that part makes sense to me also.

Thank-you! I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but maybe if it levels a touch every time you use focus it won't be as bad as I was fearing. Do you know if you were leveling it with leftover xp pts from R20 or not? or would that even make a difference? :confused:

7. Damian Killingsworth

Damian Killingsworth Avatar

Yeah I had the XP multiplier

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.