Where have all my hats gone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rondar, Aug 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rondar

Rondar Avatar

I just finished the release 21 "tour" and I looked in my inventory and I only have 2 hats. I have the Chaperon hat and the Highwayman hat. Were are all my other grand tour rewards? Anybody else seen this problem?

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

Check the bank for your rewards.

Rondar and Duke Raas like this.
  3. Rondar

Rondar Avatar

Sorry if its a stupid question, where is the bank?

4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hi Rondar. It depends are where you live. If you are in soltown, the banker is in the inn. If you are in Owlshead the banker is in the 2nd market place if you go left at the crafting table and follow the road through a gated area then you will see the 2nd market place. The banker is in that plaza in a building. If you are in ardoris look for the market place with the lanterns and point at the signs to see the bank. Also most towns have a banker and many times the town crier doubles as a banker. In Kingsport the banker is in the dock area. Sorry I do hope this helps. We have many banks for you.:)

Rondar and Duke Raas like this.
  5. Rondar

Rondar Avatar

Hi Majoria. I searched high and low to Owl's head to now avail, but I found it easily in Ardoris. And all my rewards were there as predicted. Thanks much to you and Lained.

majoria70 likes this.
  6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I know Owlshead is a bit tricky but if you walk toward the trainer, then toward the crafting tables and turn left keeping straight then through the gate keeping left you will find the blacksmith then the banker. Also at the building with two quards standing outside of it, a nice easy quest that gives good experience. You have to introduce yourself to guard nicholas in Owlshead just after the bridge to receive quests in Owlshead though. Once you ask names to any npcs their name will show above their head. I always automatically type name help to start them talking to you. I am happy you found your bank too. **cheers**.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    Rondar likes this.
  7. Rondar

Rondar Avatar

I finally found the Owl's Head bank! I was looking in the right place, just not in the correct building.
    After playing mostly the grand tours each new release, I have finally started to explore more and work some of the quests. SOTA is looking better and more like a real game every release.
    Thanks a bunch, you have been very helpful in my understanding of Owl's Head.

majoria70 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.