Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

PVP is Pathetic

Discussion in 'Release 21 Feedback' started by Bolck, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bolck

Bolck Avatar

I have no words to express my discouragement. I leave a negative feedback on the PVP.
    Loved UO and I supported the SOTA KickStarter for PVP. But I feel deceived and ridiculed.

I'll wait some more releases.

Xail and Moonshadow like this.
  2. Alexandra Cornfellow

Alexandra Cornfellow Avatar

Hi Bolck,

I can understand that you might feel deceived for some reason. But ridiculed? How so? Have you been subjected to contemptuous and dismissive language or behavior? Why exactly do you feel so discouraged? How can your concerns be addressed? What would you like to see done differently? I'm glad you've decided to give it a few more releases :). You should outline the specific things you are not satisfied with and suggest ways to improve them. I think the folks in charge will listen to you and if your suggestions are logical and doable, they might even implement them.

Cheers,
    Cornfellow

3. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

I'm curious how you feel deceived as well...if anything PVP has been added to since the original kickstarter...now you can flag to pvp anywhere when in the original pitch that wasn't the case.

4. Bolck

Bolck Avatar

Thank you for your attempt to understand, with a little more effort you get it. Yes Alexander, some releases I ll wait.

5. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Without any details on why you feel this way, people can only assume what your grievances are. Most people are probably gonna assume you are disappointed in the lack of pvp incentive or the combat itself. If that is the case, the incentives have not been introduced yet and combat is still being worked on.

Doom Angel likes this.
  6. Koraxe Merek

Koraxe Merek Avatar

It's too early to write off PVP. I enjoy it, but I also keep the mindset of alpha, testing, & development. Roll with punches, add my opinions or constructive criticism and let the Dev team do what they do best. It's not like RG doesn't know what he's doing after all :)

7. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Partial and (restricted)full loot, and some form of territory control are 2 of the big pvp related things that arent in at all yet

Abydos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.