There she blows! A hump like a snow-hill!

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by monkeyrogue, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monkeyrogue

monkeyrogue Avatar

A big problem (as some see it) is whales who are fortunate now, and able to contribute fully and largely now.

Before I start, I know you guys created larger stores pledges and such for a reason. Same reason our billing cycles at my company are the way they are. Steady revenue.

And I certainly don't want to step on toes of the more faithful who jumped in and committed from the start. ( I've explained before how I lacked that faith and why.).

However. I am here now. And convincing my wife to let me she'll out as much for a virtual game device (housing, pledge level, etc) at once (especially when that could be spent on things she likes.. .like fishing gear) is difficult.

Telling her I want to spend $10-50 bucks a month for a year? I can do that. (Especially when I am able to double up and add to it as time goes on)

I missed the early boat. But if, even after release, you allowed me to pay towards a higher pledge tier than I can right now, it would be as a subscription. Even if there was a surcharge to increase the total amount.

Would it be possible to put together a customised pledge/package/combo pack we can pay on over time and lock it in before they expire?

Example: All I care about is an airship and lot. I don't care about anything else (right now) really besides other mechanical pets or (PLEASE?!) steampunk cyber arm.

Perhaps a player town later. (I really want a player town airship....but that's a Huuuuge thing)

Point being, I want to contribute more. But I lack an avenue to do that without incurring major wife aggro.

All our finances have to be sound before I do fun things. Like...have a soda. ;)

2. monkeyrogue

monkeyrogue Avatar

Hate posting from my phone. Looks like gibberish.

3. Greyfox

Greyfox Avatar

There is a layaway, just not for add on items.

4. Satan Himself

Satan Himself Avatar

Match your SOTA budget to whatever she spends on shoes and you'll be at Duke level before Easter.

Mata, Spoon, Katrina Bekers and 2 others like this.
  5. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

I would recommend to forget the airship and just buy the crafting tools. The ship is just a luxury. Now the tools will help give you an edge when crafting.

6. monkeyrogue

monkeyrogue Avatar

We're...frugal. But yeah addons not included. Thats why I was asking about a sort of lay away for it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.