1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Free Transfer Service - First Post Has a Community Listing of available Pledges - PM for details!

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Lord Andernut, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

Thanks so much Lord Andernut you made my Royal Founder purchased and merger so easy.

your a good man thanks so much ;)

2. sunkzero

sunkzero Avatar

Hi all - how do you actually PM somebody on the forums? I'm attempting to PM Lord Andernut to sell my RF Collectors edition but I'm not sure how to do it... I did start a "Conversation" with him but I'm not sure if that's correct and thus if he'll see it!

3. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

it is the correct way, but he get many of them so it could take time.

Duchess Fionwyn likes this.
  4. Necrotic Storm

Necrotic Storm Avatar

One word: Amazing

125 Words: Lord Andernut is simply amazing. I have had a few different transactions with him all of which were high value. I am new to SotA, so I didn’t know how these transactions worked and was somewhat anxious about doing business at this level of investment. He had put all my fears at ease. With multiple transactions occurring simultaneously he was able to multitask very well. He would respond to my email quickly with concise answers to my questions. The only criticism I would have with Lord Andernut is he is so efficient that I think he may be one of the Borg, actually that’s not a criticism, since the Borg are awesome! Well done Lord Andernut. Thank you for offering our community this tremendous service.

The Dread Lord Necrotic Storm

5. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

This!

Yes, just resting and may be slightly slow responding to folks not in mid-transaction. Needed some down time after that merge deadline frenzy and well over a year doing this :p

I'm still responding - but not necessarily instantly right now :)

6. Kit Kimberlin

Kit Kimberlin Avatar

Many many many many thanks to LA for help with my RF pledge. This is my third time using his service and actually in a deal for a 4th time :D
    Very much appreciate his help and for the 100000 questions he always happily answers for me. May the Hamsters be praised and Forever run on their Wheel of Good Fortune and Kindness !

~Kit

7. RafaelLVX

RafaelLVX Avatar

This is a little late, but thank-you for your diligence and facilitating the exchange between myself and trading partner. Even moreso - answering all the questions and concerns I had!

Duchess Fionwyn and mbomber like this.
  8. crydee

crydee Avatar

Just completed a safe and successful pledge transfer which was organised by Lord Andernut. The process took a little longer than I expected, but that was because it was a pledge transfer and not a account transfer (delay was on portalarium's end).

Very pleased with the assistance he offered me. :)

9. Cynesta

Cynesta Avatar

Just completed a pledge transfer via Lord Andernaut and was super happy! He is very responsive and always happy to answer the most basic of questions :)

Thanks again!

mbomber and Duchess Wyldemane like this.
  10. Arradin

Arradin Avatar

Okey, so...

I transfered funds to Lord Andernut 8 hours ago.
    The pledge transfer was underway 7 hours ago
    The pledge transfer was completed 1 hour ago.
    The entire deal was in the 5 Digits level.

I have no words to express the gratitude of this guy @Lord Andernut ( and @FireLotus )

If you need a deal done, do it with this guy. And tip him.

Really, Best guy i´ve came across in a really long time.

Thanks again!

11. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

Lord Andernut helped greatly with a trade and was 100% honest, thanks!

12. Josh S.

Josh S. Avatar

Lord Andernut held my account in escrow while I sold my RF Baron 2 pledge.

I wish I hadn't needed to sell it, but Lord Andernut eased the pain by being a trustworthy, patient and informative mediator :)
    All transfers of information and account handling for the buyer were handled quickly and honestly. No surprises. Another two thumbs up!

13. Senash Kasigal

Senash Kasigal Avatar

Many thanks to Lord Andernut!

I bought the RF Baron 2 pledge from Josh S. and a second RF Baron 1 pledge in the last days.

Everything went very well. :)

Mata, Sara Dreygon, Arradin and 2 others like this.
  14. Adadad Baba

Adadad Baba Avatar

Very professional and polite would do business with again A++ ... yea that's right i use ebay review format :p

15. Majesticon

Majesticon Avatar

Hooray for @Lord Andernut's reliability, thanks for the good at such a deal ;)

16. maathyas

maathyas Avatar

Great service again by Lord Andernut's help with a transaction. He answered our questions and explained the entire process clearly for all parties.

Thank you Lord Andernut for making our trades worry free and such a breeze.

Krofft likes this.
  17. EKiN2

EKiN2 Avatar

Extremely professional and trust worthy. He just helped me transfer my Baron account -- handled both the money and account transfer whilst it was thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. No issues whatsoever.

Thank you Lord Andernut!!

Sara Dreygon and mbomber like this.
  18. Krofft

Krofft Avatar

Lord Andernut is a gentleman and a scholar... he facilitated my purchase with exceptional knowledge and expedience... went very smoothly and i hope to use his services again... thank you

mbomber likes this.
  19. sunkzero

sunkzero Avatar

Just sold my RF Ancestor account through Lord Andernut... all went very smoothly and simply... strongly recommended people use his services as he keeps everyone safe in confident. Thanks, LA!

20. Derium

Derium Avatar

I'm interested in any RF account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.