Village lot and Stone Crypt placement

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Ship One, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ship One

Ship One Avatar

Has anyone tested if a Village lot will accommodate the Stone Crypt and any other house?

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

is the crypt a HOUSE or a deco, if it is a house like the Dragon Statues they cannot be placed on a lot with another house. If a deco then all you need is the room

3. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

It's not super big, it's the same crypt that you will find in Braemar cemetery or the King's Road.

The size of the house you're using will determine if you have enough space or not.

mbomber likes this.
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes we have one in our town. I placed it last night. I was sad to see spiders wouldn't go on the outside walls. Hopefully they will fix the walls. This is a crypt after all it should be scary at least a bit. We just need the graves to go with it.;)

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  5. Ship One

Ship One Avatar

"This large gravesite decoration comes with an interior to hide spooky things! Can be placed on a property along with your home."

What I asked was if anyone was able to fit this on a Village lot with another house and which type of house fit with it?

6. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Well, since the technology to place objects on placeable objects doesn't exist yet, they probably won't be able to just "fix" it. Thats part of the Flexible Placement stretch goal...

7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Ok I will go test it out now since I did place it on a village lot, then you can see.

8. Ship One

Ship One Avatar

Sweet, ty.

9. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I have access to any lot type oyu want if you have the deco and a house I will hapilly give you control of a Village Lot and any of the village lot houses I have and you can play around to your hearts content, "Grumpie Weinie" in game

majoria70 likes this.
  10. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Ok so for some reason the game would not save my pictures, but here is the facts. So the only way to place the crpt on a village lot with the crypt: for examaple a knight benefactor home it will only fit in front of the front door or back door. I guess it you wanted to open your back door and walk right into a crypt you would be set;), If you place a small house like a citizen house you have more room to decorate around the crypt, also I tried row houses and for some reason they are not allowing a crypt to be placed with them even though they are on a village lot, so I will bug report this along with my bug report about not being able to place spiders etc on the crypt walls. So it is good sized is the point, it would not be placeable with a Lord Marshal house on a town lot either, but in that case not much is placeable since that house is huge, I never use it.:)

11. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

I have the new elf house (not peaked) and i could place the crypt in the front right corner, useing it as my corner wall to a fence.

12. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

I placed the stone crypt in front of my benefactor knight house, it's a big house, but the crypt fits in front, can't go inside, can only enter house from the back but it's still cool.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
    mbomber, blaquerogue and Spoon like this.
  13. Arradin

Arradin Avatar

it fits behind both Citizen and Edelmann house without problem ( And ofcourse also on the front, but i guess most people want to "hide" it )

14. AviarAmidar

AviarAmidar Avatar

Has anyone been able to get the crypt to fit with the Knight Founder house on a village lot. I tried the other night for a while and could not find a place that it would fit. I ended up just giving the crypt to a friend and will probably just melt it down now with this coming wipe.

15. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

The picture shown in this thread is a village lot. It only fits in front of the doorways where the house is inclined, so no it does not make much sense to have it unless as visual to the back door for some reason, or if they added it to have two entrys so it is part of a foyer and eerie entrance. I did not try it on my town lot. I will do so though, just so I know. The only way to make it work with be to build a house from scratch using tools that are starting to come in well the building blocks that were removed from the addin store that will be craftable probably. So more will be coming later I would say to make up your own house from scratch and not have you locked into the traditional housing. We just have to wait and see what comes in, but I'd say chances are good for creative things to have a chance to be in this game;) It's easy, not saying you are limiting your thoughts, but it is easy sometimes to take what is in the game now and feel it is limiting too much, but I'd say more is coming in futre releases, that we'll be able to enjoy and comment on as we get it.;)

mbomber likes this.
  16. Ship One

Ship One Avatar

1000 thank yous to all who checked this out. Unfortunately, front placement is a no go for me for this item. It just doesn't make sense to put it in the front. For people with an extra lot, making a Graveyard with all of the Halloween things is neat though. Jack-o-lanterns, Webs, Spiders, Skellies, Gravestones, The Grim Statue, and anyone wearing that plague hat all make a for a scary scene. :eek: Add in that black tower, iron fencing on a larger lot and you got a pretty sinister looking place. Would love to see that if it exists somewhere!

Duke Gréagóir and Arradin like this.
  17. No Longer In Use

No Longer In Use Avatar

Can this item be placed outside of a housing lot if you are a governor with a town? It would be a great town decoration!

Mata likes this.
  18. No Longer In Use

No Longer In Use Avatar

Bought one and answered my own question: yes, they can be placed outside of lots if you own a town!

19. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

I have one sitting on a town lot by itself. I have been able to place a small ankh on the inside and outside of it but only in certain spots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.