Pledge Reward Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Koldar, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greyfox

Greyfox Avatar

Minor fix request. RF/F Duke level pledge is also entitled to the Custom Avatar Head. Please verify spreadsheet.

Thanks for all the hard work on this very useful project.

2. mass

mass Avatar

I've been looking around for info on pledge upgrades and haven't come across it. This seems like it might be a good place to ask.
    I'm considering upgrading my first responder pledge to an ancestor pledge for the tax free lot/house. Because of the date of my current pledge, I currently have Royal Founder attached to my account. Will I lose that and become a benefactor if I upgrade?

Also, though I admittedly have a poor understanding of lot assignments, it seems that pledge date will be a factor. If I upgrade, will they use my first responder date or my upgrade date for lot assignment?

Thanks for any info!

Ravicus Domdred and Koldar like this.
  3. Sir Frank

Sir Frank Master of the Mint

You will remain Royal Founder, and they will use original pledge date.

4. mass

mass Avatar

Awesome. Thanks for the help!

5. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Per the R23 Instructions, there are a couple new reward reveals:
    • Royal Artisan Creature Taming Call: This pledge reward from the Royal Artisan pledge is now functional in the game and summons a tamed Chest Mimic
    • Barn Owl: The pet reward for Citizen Founders is now available in the game
    (edit: ok, I guess the owl isn't new, just the "barn owl" name.)

Ravicus Domdred, Koldar and majoria70 like this.
  6. RevK

RevK Avatar

Very awesome list, thank you.

Would it be possible to highlight or change font or something on items that have yet to be released? Looking down the list I think there are a few things I should have that I still do not but assume those are items just not in game yet.
    Would make it very easy to tell if I am just reading it wrong so I am not waiting on something my date/tier should not have.

7. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Oy vey! These expirations are going to take me a couple of days to enter.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see what I can do.

8. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

One thing that could be really cool (albeit probably a pain to do). A sort where you enter your pledge level along with royal founder, founder etc etc, along with the date. It could then list exactly what you get.

9. Lord Vulbrig

Lord Vulbrig Avatar

I don't know if it was asked before, but I am at Lord Marshall and I just wanted to make sure. So do I get the 4 Founder skill stations and 8 benefactor skill stations. And am I also correct we get 10 benefactor AND 10 founder tools? Thanks.

10. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Those rewards do not stack between pledge levels but they do stack with the Benefactor and Founder versions.

So yes, overall you will get 12 crafting stations and 20 tools when combining the Founder & Benefactor rewards.

11. Lord Vulbrig

Lord Vulbrig Avatar

Thanks Lord Andernut. I remember when I helped you get your Founder. Glad to see you are still active. I found this out right when you were posting this.

You are correct.
    • a Founder Lord Marshall will get 12 Crafting stations (8 Founder, 4 Benefactor) and 20 Crafting tools (10 Founder, 10 Benefactor)
    • a Benefactor Lord Marshall will get 4 Crafting stations and 10 Crafting tools
    The "does not stack" references objects that are the same type (i.e. founder crafting tools do not stack with founder crafting tools from lower pledge tiers).

Reference post by Dallas: Lord Marshal: Tempting, But....

12. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

While I did pick up a Founder pledge from you because of the stellar discount you were offering, I already had a pledge of both the F and RF variety :p

That was a really great time for people to sign up for SotA though, loads of new people entering with the Founder promotions.

I wish there was something similar for low-level backers entering the game still. Not for existing large pledges but for people with an adventurer pledge upgrading to Artisan getting bumped to Explorer or something.

13. Aribeth

Aribeth Avatar

I am a bit confused. I am a Royal Founder Edelmann (Prior to August 31). If i upgrade to Knight right now, what would i receive? One or two Knights House? Would i loss something i already have (guess not)?

14. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

I'm pretty curious about this too. Really don't like the pre-existing pledge rewards don't stack design. It really makes it less worthwhile to upgrade in my opinion.

Leelu, Aribeth and Sold and gone like this.
  15. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Somewhere underground waiting to get you!
    I am guessing you might not get the lighthouse.

Moiseyev Trueden and Aribeth like this.
  16. Aribeth

Aribeth Avatar

Yeah, I think that the lighthouse would be out u_u

17. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

I am getting more and more confused each time Port "expires" certain items and not the entire pledge tier. Here are my notes on the expirations:

• Summer Expirations: Patron, Navigator, and Developer Tiers Expire 8/31/2015; Must be Patron+ by 8/31/2015 to be eligible for these rewards; Must be Ancestor+ by 8/31/2015 to be eligible for stacking houses and basements; Must be Lord+ by 8/31/2015 to receive secondary rent-free deeds (SotA Update 7/10/2015)
    • Fall Expirations: Future episodes, additional character slots expire 11/2/2015; Must be Citizen+ by 11/2/2015 to be eligible to receive waterfront homes; Must contribute $5+ during the telethon to receive the Gossamer Cloak, Lord British Emote, Darklamp, Nightmare Mount, and Black Horse Mask (SotA Update 09/04/2015)
    Do your research, email support@portalarium.com, but based on the above highlights it appears that you are eligible receive all houses upon upgrading. You will never lose what you already have.

18. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

Bummed out I don't get a family crest... ah well.

Aribeth likes this.
  19. Aribeth

Aribeth Avatar

Thanks @Koldar :) and everyone that replied.

Ice Queen and Ravicus Domdred like this.
  20. Ice Queen

Ice Queen Avatar

Aye I believe this is correct. He/she will still receive all waterfront house upgrades as he/she goes up in pledges, and previous house/basements. Would not receive the second lot deeds if they upgrade to Lord or above though, as they weren't Lord or above by the Aug 31st 2015 cutoff.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=51857
    All pledges at or above Patron level prior to August 31, 2015 will continue to receive all of the expired rewards at or below their pledge level as they upgrade.

Currently Lord and above pledges include a second smaller lot deed and corresponding basement. After August 31, 2015 any pledge below Lord that upgrades will only receive a single lot deed and basement. All pledges at or above Lord level prior to August 31, 2015 will continue to receive both lots and both basements.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=53350

The expiration of the Waterfront homes and lots will work exactly the same as the cutoffs did in the End of Summer Expirations, meaning all pledges at or above Citizen level prior to November 2, 2015 will continue to receive the waterfront reward for their pledge as they upgrade. For example, if you are Citizen with a waterfront cabana and you upgrade to a Knight, you will receive the waterfront lighthouse reward.

Leelu, Aribeth and Moiseyev Trueden like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.