New Years Day Costume Party Held In Obsidian Caverns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Apollox Evanheart, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollox Evanheart

Apollox Evanheart Avatar

[​IMG]

You're all invited to the New Years Day Costume Party Held In Obsidian Caverns Friday Jan 1st 10pm NBT.

Music provided by DJ @Apollox Evanheart of Avatars Radio. So be sure to be tuned in!

Zone In For A Good Time!
    (PvP Zone. Bouncers will be Present to remove unruly avatars)
    /zone Apollox Evanheart
    /zone Sand
    /zone Majoria

[​IMG]
    Two Hot Tubs
    Four Radios
    Dance Floor
    Four Dancing Platforms
    Bar w/ Vendor
    Seating Area

Music Request Station located to right of DJ Booth. Grab a piece of paper out of box. Write a request, and place back in box.
    [​IMG]

*~*Random Trivia. DJ Apollox Evanheart Will Randomly Read Trivia Questions On Air about SotA, Sports, Music, Pop Culture & More. Then first one to Whisper Majoria with Correct Answer Will Win A Prize*~*

Two Vendors Will Be Set Up For Raffle Tickets!!!

This Vendor will sell raffle tickets for prize drawings at 10:30/11:00/11:30
    [​IMG]
    10:30- Decorating Kit
    11:00- Town Lot with House (To use until Next Wipe)
    11:30- City Lot with Founder Baron Home (To use until Next Wipe)
    (Must Be Present To Win Prize. If Not Then We Will Call Next Number)

This Vendor will sell raffle tickets for prize drawings at 10:30/11:00/11:30

[​IMG]
    10:30-$10.00 Add-On Store Credit
    11:00-$10.00 Add-On Store Credit
    11:30-$20.00 Add-On Store Credit
    (Must Be Present To Win Prize. If Not Then We Will Call Next Number)

Best in Show Costume Contest 12am NBT
    Although Costumes are optional. Come dressed and have a chance to win a Gold prize.

This Party Is Hosted By: Sand, Majoria, And Apollox Evanheart

Edit* Align/Adding Trivia.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
    Ancev, Mata, Leelu and 15 others like this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hello everyone!!! I just want to plug this event. This is actually the first event I have really contributed to and I really did asked myself some questions on what would make this event interesting and fun.

So as some of you may know Majoria does not dance much. I am not a fan of our (SOTA'S) jigging type of dances that just jig and then jig some more. To me this actually allows the player behind the character to turn on the jigging dance looking like they are having a blast and then step away from the computer to watch a movie or do something much more fun than the same jigging motion. So If we had dances that were more interactive and we could show off our moves then yes I may dance. So please @Devs please give us interactive dancing moves or at least give it some thoughts and respond. We need some swaying type dances, then Majoria may dance. ok ok This is kind of a rant I guess hmmm I hope @Apollox is listening for Temper Tantrum Thursdays on Avatars radio to my rantings. ;)

So to get off my rant and return to the subject of the party, there will be dancing and prizes, but not just prizes but raffle drawings throughout the party from tickets you buy from onsite vendors as shown above and we will have our very own DJ Apollox to play your request songs right there with us. For new people imagine getting a free lot deed that is town sized and even a city sized with the house to go with them which is only some of the prizes. So come one come all and join us for a fun filled evening. **cheers**

3. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

I am going to be there at least part of the time. It overlaps with some family festivities, so I will duck in and out some.

4. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Will try to stop by! Sounds like fun

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hello my lovelies. I just want to bump this thread again since we must all get ready for the big party. Now true it is the day after many have been celebrating the bringing in of the new year well very heartily with their Ale and Grog and such, so it is a most perfect time to throw on your costume, kick up your heels, have your most favorite morning after beverage in hand, and all from the comfort of your easy chair.

Majoria has been hustling around trying to come up with something special to wear for the big party. A girl has gotta look her best.;) Also just to talk a little more about it, we will now have a Trivia game going on during the party. DJ Apollox will ask questions throughout the night from Avatars Radio and I will take your answers by whisper. First correct answer will win some really great prizes.

If you've been wanting to try out having your very own Vendor to sell items, you are in luck as one of the prizes you could win is your very own Vendor.

Also we will be giving away a cache chest which can be used as a mail box or quest box or many other things. Buying one of these in game costs a pretty penny too.

So those are only a couple of awesome things I mention that you could win. So come one come all and please join us for a night of fun, adventure, and prizes.:)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Well it is almost that time just a few moments. So just one last reminder, well maybe. Please join us for a terrific night.

Mata, Leelu, FrostII and 5 others like this.
  7. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

Was a Good Party!

Happy New Year!!

Laz

Mata, Lord Lonn, Leelu and 5 others like this.
  8. Apollox Evanheart

Apollox Evanheart Avatar

9. Oba Evesor

Oba Evesor Avatar

Kind of stuff I live for!! Great time all!! :)

10. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Pics ????

Mata, majoria70, Oba Evesor and 4 others like this.
  11. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I just have to say how fantastic it really was. In spite of all my disconnects which I worked out later in the party by going into full screen for the game, it was truly an amazing night. I was so touched by all the community involvement and support for the event. There were so many who came out to be there and even when I'm crashing and suppose to be receiving the trivia answers by whisper others stepped up to help. So thank you so much for doing that. And as @Apollox Evanheart mentioned we name just a very few, as I know we are both so honored and pleasantly amazed by the turn out and how absolutely amazingly fun the party was. @SandCollector also for his decorating, wow it was gorgeous Sand :) We planned the party in such a short time and look what happened. It was so fabulous.

Also plugging Avatars Radio and Apollox Evanheart who who was totally terrific bringing Avatars Radio to the party. He totally rocked the party with his fantastic DJ moves. I'd say to hit him up to DJ your next event. Not to say all the Avatars Radio DJs aren't fantastic in their own way too.;)

I also want to mention to anyone who has not done an event in Shroud of the Avatar don't hesitate. I know now so much more about event planning and doing to provide feedback for the devs that I had no idea about. So I may be doing a feedback thread on event issues we can get worked out for when the game launches, of course one being the chat window which totally needs attention.;)

Also I want to give a shout out to @Attenwood who attended the party also and brought us creatures to fight and his headless horseman costume lol. Thank you @Attenwood for being there. It was so fun to party with you, well everyone got to that is. ummm well that is not coming out the way I meant:eek: but hopefully you got the thank you. lol

Again thank you for the great time community and GO Shroud of the Avatar, we will be #1. A force to be reckoned with.:) Happy 2016 Shroud of the Avatar and to the Devs, the community, and your loved ones. May it be your best year.:)

12. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

also I forgot to mention @Attenwood did participate too in other ways, and to let you know how much here is an example. Apollox would ask a trivia question on the radio and then tell people to 'whisper majoria' their answers, and first one with the correct answer would win a prize. So one question and answer he asked was this:

Which Top three quarterbacks were drafted in the NFL first round of 1983?
    Answer: In 1983, John Elway, Dan Marino, and Jim Kelly were all drafted in the first round. (this answer got debated though lol with our sports enthusiasts;))

So here is what happened, @Attenwood shortly after whispered me his very best answer that it was: Snape, Hagrid and hmmm one other person I forgot. So I have to say lol well great try though;) It was just so fun though. I'm scanning through a zillion things on the chat to see who answers first and lol I got this answer from him. I just broke down and laughed so hard in the midst of it all. hahahahaha:D

13. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

the phoenix battle:

@Themo Lock: 3
    @Woftam: 2
    @Insinious Fizzlethorpe: 1
    Alley Oop: 1
    @Oba Evesor: 1 (the phoenix)

@Attenwood's phoenix killed no one. we're monsters. monsters, i tell you.

[1/2/2016 1:09:28 AM] Themo Lock attacks Ezekiel Cooper and hits dealing 3 points of damage with Whirling Blades.
    [1/2/2016 1:09:28 AM] Ezekiel Cooper has been slain by Themo Lock's Whirling Blades!

[1/2/2016 1:09:31 AM] Themo Lock attacks Drake Aedus and hits dealing 15 points of damage with Rend.
    [1/2/2016 1:09:31 AM] Drake Aedus has been slain by Themo Lock's Rend!

[1/2/2016 1:10:16 AM] Woftam attacks Monkeysmack and hits dealing 7 points of damage with Whirling Blades.
    [1/2/2016 1:10:16 AM] Monkeysmack has been slain by Woftam's Whirling Blades!

[1/2/2016 1:10:17 AM] Themo Lock attacks Hugh Ganus and hits dealing 33 points of damage with Sawblade Sweep.
    [1/2/2016 1:10:17 AM] Hugh Ganus has been slain by Themo Lock's Sawblade Sweep!

[1/2/2016 1:10:24 AM] Woftam attacks Versai Bloodsicken and hits dealing 54 points of critical damage.
    [1/2/2016 1:10:24 AM] Versai Bloodsicken has been slain by Woftam!

[1/2/2016 1:10:26 AM] Insinious Fizzlethorpe attacks Logan Dawn and hits dealing 8 points of damage.
    [1/2/2016 1:10:26 AM] Logan Dawn has been slain by Insinious Fizzlethorpe!

[1/2/2016 1:10:42 AM] Alley Oop attacks Rinaldi and hits dealing 12 points of damage with Ice Fist.
    [1/2/2016 1:10:42 AM] Rinaldi has been slain by Alley Oop's Ice Fist!

[1/2/2016 1:10:47 AM] Oba Evesor attacks Riei Firefeather and hits dealing 34 points of damage.
    [1/2/2016 1:10:47 AM] Riei Firefeather has been slain by Oba Evesor!

also, sorry about that, @Rinaldi.

14. redfish

redfish Avatar

Underground revelers
    [​IMG]

Mongolian disc jockey
    [​IMG]

Dancers
    [​IMG]

Handsome wolf on the prowl
    [​IMG]

Dance line
    [​IMG]

VIP hot tub
    [​IMG]

Light show
    [​IMG]

Raise the roof
    [​IMG]

Life of the party
    [​IMG]

The pink wolf
    [​IMG]

Celebration
    [​IMG]

15. Satan Himself

Satan Himself Avatar

Our most excellent DJ, the honorable Apollox Evanheart![​IMG]

I'm not gonna lie, things got a little kinky
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Weren't we all?
    [​IMG]

16. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

That was too funny :p *Cleaning coffee from all over computer screen*

Mata, Minerva, Budner and 3 others like this.
  17. Tari Silimsure

Tari Silimsure Avatar

Look at that cute Pink wolf! Its me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.