Feeling a bit bad Posting this but....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kallendal, Mar 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kallendal

Kallendal Avatar

As I ma getting older, and forgetful, I feel bad posting this here, but I believe I am on the correct forum.

RL has kept me so busy, it is hard not to blink and loose track of the things you want to do.

LIKE SOTA! ;)
    But, I am here, lurking in the shadows waiting to always pounce on some playtime.

That being said. Per request I did update physical mailing address for SOTA goodies to be sent to.

But feel I am forgetting something from my support donations.

1) could someone direct me to NPC character build out post/forum/how-to?
    2) Not sure who can see my account and any other discrepancies you may need info back from me on? IM here on the forums, email address on file, what have you. July will be here in a blink of an eye, and want to make sure I have everything into your team that I need.

Very anxious for SOTA to go live, and considering taking some vacation time for the start up :)

Thank you!

2. Leelu

Leelu Avatar

Just go to your account page when you log in.------add on's and your pledge is listed there. Just go to the tabs listed there. No one can see your account information except yourself.:)

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

there have been several calls for npc characters as new towns have been built. @Lum would know when the next call might be.

Time Lord and Mata like this.
  4. Kallendal

Kallendal Avatar

Thank you for the input folks. Leelu, I believe everything is taken care of under my pledge list there. Will keep an eye on it.

I dropped Lum a forum message. Sorry I missed the calls to this.

Thank you both ;)

Time Lord and Alley Oop like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.