1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Free Transfer Service - First Post Has a Community Listing of available Pledges - PM for details!

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Lord Andernut, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janson

Janson Avatar

Fantastic - thanks again for your assistance and for the pledge assistance :)

Duchess Fionwyn likes this.
  2. Lighthouse13

Lighthouse13 Avatar

There are no words explaining the satisifaction and gratitude for all the assistance performed by Lord Andernut for all his help on Buying/Selling of Accounts/Pledges. I bought two pledges that were in the form of accounts. He made it is very easy by securing the account once given to him by the Seller. Then he gave me a user-id name/pass-word, which I was then able to change that "pw" and "display name" along with making a new "e-mail address" for that pledge. Hats off and Bravo, this Nuetrual-3rd Party "Buy-Out" is the most effective and secure way to Buy/Sell in Sota. Thank You Very Much (tyvm) Again. Well Done!!!

Beli and Duchess Fionwyn like this.
  3. Jessie2

Jessie2 Avatar

Thanks for the Royal Founder! Got my RF pledge, got my Oracle Head, ready to start some PvP, thanks buddy!

4. Roper

Roper Avatar

One RF Duke account purchased without a hitch. Thanks for your services, Andernut. Everything worked out great. There are no words to describe the piece of mind you offer for what is normally risky business. You have Stormsong's gratitude.

-C

5. QTIP

QTIP Avatar

Thanks for keeping things secure for us.

6. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

And another post confirming the quality of Andernut's services and assistance - his help was very much appreciated!

7. Alton Brown

Alton Brown Avatar

If you are selling or buying, use Lord Andernut. He is as good of a man as you will find. Smart, honest and kind. 100% decent man.

8. Lady Addy

Lady Addy Avatar

I shall scribe my name to the long list of folk who thank you for your services.
    'Thank you' just doesn't seem to be enough to express how grateful I am to Lord Andernut!
    A quick, smooth and easy transition when making my purchase.
    *curtsy* Many thanks and blessings to you Sir.

9. Idris Deschain

Idris Deschain Avatar

Even after reading all of the praise Lord Andernut receives for being such an honest fella and making an incredible middle man for these deals, I was still very skeptical and paranoid, to say the least, but he walked me through everything and I took the chance with him. Since then I've purchased two more accounts with him as the middle man, and if I were to buy another, he'd certainly be the guy I'd go to. Thanks Lord Andernut!

10. Alfa

Alfa Avatar

WTB Holdfast with overland Access!!! Will use Andernut...

11. Lained

Lained Avatar

12. Abydos

Abydos Avatar

Thanks Lord Andernut !!!

Very good secure support !!!

PEACE !

13. Brickbat

Brickbat Avatar

I too vouch for @Lord Andernut, smooth sailing all the way. He is definitely a gentleman, a scholar, a leader of men, a follower of no one, quite possibly the finest these parts have seen in a long time.

14. Selene

Selene Avatar

Extremely quick and professional. A pleasure to do business with, always.

15. Samhain

Samhain Avatar

16. Mandalar

Mandalar Avatar

Excellent service you provide Lord Andernut ! Thank you for peace of mind and a smooth transaction.

17. Shield

Shield Avatar

+1 buying from Lord Andernut.

Patient, polite, efficient. Definitely a plus point of the community.

18. Crashinn2

Crashinn2 Avatar

Thanks for your help selling my pledge - you run a great service.

19. crashinn

crashinn Avatar

Thanks for your knowledge,patience and honesty

20. Phil Scott

Phil Scott Avatar

Very professional, always a pleasure to work with an expert who make everything go smoothly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.