Make a wish

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duke William of Serenite, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Wagon Winnebago's and Rental POT KOA Parking... o_O
    [​IMG]
    Something for the Gypsies & Traveling Merchants ;)!
    ~Time Lord~
    :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    smack, Ancev, Sir Cabirus and 8 others like this.
  2. Mekong

Mekong Avatar

The removal of teleport.

3. mikeaw1101

mikeaw1101 Avatar

More complex skill trees with a more intuitive skill progression, including separate trees for the (non-magic) utility skills.

smack, Ancev, Lord Baldrith and 6 others like this.
  4. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

More Furniture for decorating and allow staining (by use of dyes?) where they all match in color (sofa/couch, end tables, large floor pillows, sizable rugs, fireplaces, etc.).

Beldegar, licemeat, Wilfred and 13 others like this.
  5. agra

agra Avatar

The ability to craft all crafting benches, including Level 2 (Expert) and beyond, before July 28th, 2016.

6. Last Trinsic Defender

Last Trinsic Defender Avatar

Less hunting for RL-money and more fun in developing and sharing a fantastic world.

7. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

I wish I didn't have to keep the right mouse button depressed when navigating with the mouse.

8. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

A. Ultima VII Style Structured Automated NPC Quests
    B. Ridable Horses
    C. More Currency Types of varying values & More Rares to be found giving the varying currency types more than a purpose, it would make the in-game economy self-generating and worthwhile.

9. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Better physics System. So I can turn stuff upside down or smash in doors and so on.

smack, licemeat, Ancev and 7 others like this.
  10. Julian Baskerville

Julian Baskerville Avatar

You dont need that...no noo....I went to desolis yesterday, just had a look around looking into the corners like I love. Taking my time, turning books...and what do my sick eyes see? In the middle of Desolis under a pile of books was book written by Wombi. I was like "wuuut"? How long that guy's been around that his books are found in ruins? Awesome!

11. Alexander_Cornfellow

Alexander_Cornfellow Avatar

Treasure maps. Thinking back on UO, some of the best times I had was going on level 6 treasure hunt with a group of friends.

Mitch [MGT], smack, licemeat and 10 others like this.
  12. Elfenwahn

Elfenwahn Avatar

Can't decide between interactive gathering/crafting and a great story with great quests....
    I take the story!

13. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I have been thinking on this. I have so many wish lists, especially now that I'm in a guild who creates events ongoing. So I am just going to say them.
    1) signs for walls, lots, doors, buildings, the ground (like writing with chalk of different colors)

2)Ability to name chests and bags and dye bags especially if the bag UI would work and the bags can hold groups of items like a complete armor set to sell, bingo cards etc

3)Buzzers like for our game of Name that Tune which is coming up

4) A bulletin Board that goes in the center of towns to put work orders, requests for help, advertising events, advertise vendors etc

5)Chat improvements to be able to have a specific chat window for holding events on lots, like for example on a lot stone it would give option to create event and the event window would only be usable by participants in the event who were added to the window, thus play lines wouldn't be lost, scores wouldn't be lost, important dialogue wouldn't be lost and the fonts would be customizable. Much less confusing events. Everyone could see the event window to watch the event dialogue.

@DarkStarr, @dallas, @Chris @theDevs

14. Julian Baskerville

Julian Baskerville Avatar

- 2016 up to date character models.
    - Capes that dont look like DarkAgeOfCamelot that was in the 90s (going over shoulders, not showing the ankles get through when you walk)
    - Towns that feel alive without players being in it.
    - Chat Server to Play Server communication, really, lag when you change the chatfolfer from 1 to 2?
    - not having to start a convesation each time I enter resolute to get the gate open.
    - more variety in clothes/armors/styles/weapons/everything

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    Wilfred, Ancev, Leelu and 6 others like this.
  15. Vortex2

Vortex2 Avatar

A location with daylight every minute of the day. This could be a city that never sleeps with adequate lighting on every street or a special shard fall with rocks that glow.
    If someone likes to play in the dark they can go to an Underground PoT or any dungeon/mine/etc. anytime they want. But if someone wants to play in the light they are out of luck half the day.
    The game seems to be catering to one type of game play with no options for the other.

Wilfred, Ancev, Leelu and 3 others like this.
  16. Winfield

Winfield Legend of the Hearth

Mailboxes for houses. P.O. Boxes in towns for any Avatar (pick only one town to receive mail). People can simply drop off mail to other people. No auto-delivery system needed yet.

smack, licemeat, Wilfred and 10 others like this.
  17. warxnox

warxnox Avatar

1 -A "scholar branch" to allow us to write books intended to teach people some skills and make them gain experience in it.
    2 - Wearable head masks to allow people to RP other races (will love to see some kind of Bloodrock Clan in SotA).
    3 - Bone armor !

18. Andrew Silverston

Andrew Silverston Avatar

IMHO, PvP and even PvE is not a focus of SOTA it seems. Keeping that in mind, I want to see fully fledged out systems, that are not combat oriented, aka gardening, trading, including storage vehicles, horse carts that you can drive etc. but in order for this to be viable, SOTA would have to have much bigger maps and be an open world game, so my wish will just be that - a wish. Archeage is probably the best game that was ever able to implement none combat oriented professions better than any other MMO, but they were all connected directly to PvP, which just ended up bad.

I remember taking out my barge into the ocean to fish some huge salmon and other fish, then I would go back and trade it in for money, based on its weight. If Archeage had PvP free servers, and if it wasn't F2P with greedy developers and people and cheating, I would be still prolly playing it.

Considering that SOTA will always be a very niche game and having only a few thousand people playing at a time, I hope developers would recognize what is the best content for a game and focus on that instead of trying to bring some unneeded elements in through promoting PvP or something odd like that. No offense intended, but SOTA is meant for much older gaming community than a regular bunch of 12-20 yo, so Devs need to cater to that old community with appropriate content.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  19. Korim Rackham

Korim Rackham Avatar

I wish SOTA felt more like an MMO, to me even in online mode has a more single player feel. ( i get its not an MMO) but yeah i havent even logged in since the shooter jennings event, and i havent even had the urge to play. I will pop in next release though and hope to find a whole new game.

20. Cirsee

Cirsee Avatar

There is too much, I will sum up.. a full mean nasty dripping death looking (robed and casting wand toting) necromancer that has an undead army, disabling and decaying dots and great life drains.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.