Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Subterfuge - Pick Pockets feedback

Discussion in 'Release 30 Feedback Forum' started by Crazy Phil, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

I'm liking this.. and sometimes I wonder if this was intentional to see what we'd do... :) Of course, I'd MUCH rather have a game that didn't have bugs, and at least worked as described, according to the instruction manual.

Chatele and Time Lord like this.
  2. Relentless

Relentless Avatar

Hi Berek, I see you deleted my post, citing the reason as "Please be aware to report actual bugs and exploits, and not just abuse them. We need to know! Thanks :)"

This was reported by my guild the day we found it, it was reported directly to 2 developers over the weekend via private message as well as a forum post (which was not in the BUG forum because at the time we did not know if it was just a change or bug). No response was EVER given... I understand it was a weekend, we did all we could to make sure your team knew about it as quickly as possible. Perhaps reach out to the person you are about to delete a post from instead of deleting without the correct information. I would have taken just as much time to reach out to me personally with that message then just delete my post and Alert me.

Perhaps you should think about having someone on call over the weekend in case these things come up in the next month or 2 so they can address them right when the player base makes them aware of the problem??

Chatele, agra, Alley Oop and 4 others like this.
  3. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Sorry to hear, we'll endeavor to respond more frequently here!

Time Lord likes this.
  4. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

AGREE 100% ..... I prefer thieves to be able to pickpocket NPC's , mobs, only when in PVE, in PVP I don't care what they do -)

EtherBunny likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.