Hi i was buy this game..in steam

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Lightpyro, Jun 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightpyro

Lightpyro Avatar

Hi i was buy this game in steam.. and i wounder if i got already a house and indeed lot..
    when i was buy the game from Steam.. ? if i already got that.. the question will be if i claim that reward now..
    will i loose it when the final wipe have been done or i can reclaim it again after the wipe??
    Please answer you guys some really know it for sure... if you dont know... do not answer..

Best regards
    Lightpyro : Have a nice day

2. Sheamus McGuinness

Sheamus McGuinness Avatar

You can reclaim it after the wipe! All rewards that come with pledges you do not lose upon a wipe.

kbruder, Dantuin and Oba Evesor like this.
  3. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

The purchase from steam doesn't come with a house, as far as I'm aware (would had to have been a very recent update).
    The purchase from steam is equivalent to the first level backer called an Adventurers pledge. That pledge comes with the game access where you can play the game, earn enough gold, and buy a house with in-game currency. The houses that you purchase by upgrading your pledge to a higher level OR from purchases in the add-on store are rewards. If you are referencing buying the game, playing in game to earn gold, and getting a house that way... you will not get it back after the wipe. All in-game status is lost after a wipe. If you are talking about a reward, then yes... after the wipes all your rewards are reset and can be reclaimed at any bank. NOTICE: once you get to the bank you have to claim the rewards from the banker... once you remove a reward from a bank it is no longer accessible at all banking locations.

If you have any confusion please feel free to let me know. The short version is: everything will be reset like day one after the wipe. Hope that helps!

4. Lightpyro

Lightpyro Avatar

Ah okey thanks that is good to know.... so i can test as much i can before wipe ..

kbruder and Dantuin like this.
  5. Lightpyro

Lightpyro Avatar

ah okey what would you do if you are into my place.. and wanted a house when i have already got the game in steam?

Dantuin likes this.
  6. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Dantuin likes this.
  7. Lightpyro

Lightpyro Avatar

okey thanks but when i do that i will not loose it when i gonna claim it now and reclaim it after the wipe again.. Just answer Yes or no

Dantuin likes this.
  8. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Correct, you can buy it now and after the wipe you will be able to claim it like it was never claimed. The wipe will reset it like it was day one. You will not lose it.

Duke Olahorand and Dantuin like this.
  9. Mata

Mata Avatar

Welcome Lightpyro!

firesparx and Dantuin like this.
  10. Lightpyro

Lightpyro Avatar

Okey thanks... but this link this one are not for village lot... is only row.. and then that does not feet my plans becouse i wanna be able to have make like a farm if you understand me.. and more space like the village have
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=35139&open=ancestor

Did you mean if i buy a house from Add-ons that will be Lost if i claim it now??

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    Dantuin likes this.
  11. Lightpyro

Lightpyro Avatar

Thanks Mata

Mata likes this.
  12. Lightpyro

Lightpyro Avatar

Did you mean if i buy a house from Add-ons that will be Lost if i claim it now??

Dantuin likes this.
  13. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Welcome to the (confusing) jungle!

firesparx, Dantuin and Mata like this.
  14. Dantuin

Dantuin Avatar

Pledges and add-on stuff is persistent (is still there as a Claim) after the wipe

anything purchased in game with gold is gone after wipe.

Hope that helps and welcome Lightpyro :)

Mata likes this.
  15. Lightpyro

Lightpyro Avatar

thanks :) it will be bad if you loose the house when you buy a house from the addons... now and claim it.. and after wipe you lost it becouse it was not inside your pledge ..
    then is useless they have sale now..

Dantuin likes this.
  16. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

Welcome to the community!

If you buy the game through Steam, you will have the equivalent of an Adventurer pledge as listed here: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=35139

You get:

* Replenishing Snowball Box
    * Coconut Horse
    * Steampunk Hat
    * Exclusive Title - Benefactor
    * 20 Bank slots
    * Immediate early access to the game

Retail/launch copies won't have those. And the game might be $60 retail at launch.

It does not come with a guaranteed house, though you can get a lot for a piece of land, and a house in game with in game gold that does not cost any real life money. Getting in early improves your chances of grabbing land before it is all gone. Partnering with a player owned town can help guarantee you a reserved spot of land.

You could buy one of the Viking Bundles or make an pay the difference ($230) to upgrade to the Ancestor Pledge and get guaranteed tax free land and house in game. This is a perk of early backers helping pay for game development, but if that isn't in your budget, you can get housing without spending real life money.

Mata and Dantuin like this.
  17. Lightpyro

Lightpyro Avatar

ah okey thanks.. but if i buy house.. will that be a indeed also inside that house pack ?

Dantuin likes this.
  18. Dantuin

Dantuin Avatar

Yes - the house is part of the pledge package -- Ancestor and higher although it is a small house with no real land.
    The Edelman pledge has a bigger house and bigger property.

You can also buy a house in game but it will be gone with wipe (because you paid in gold)

Just so you know we also have a marketplace here -- you might find a package in there as well...

19. Lightpyro

Lightpyro Avatar

okey so if i exemple buy the the house some are on sale now some comming soon on this link.. https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=9085#tab-specials are this one Tax free also ?? if not how often needs to pay the tax ? and how to do that? the reason i ask so much is to know most i can so i will not waste money.. becouse i want to have house and kind of farm so im able to have littlebit of all stuff so no need to run too much around the town to look for things so often

Dantuin likes this.
  20. Dantuin

Dantuin Avatar

In this game there is property deeds (or land) and houses of different sizes -- there is a "row" sized property that is smallest and a bigger "village" property

you have to have a deed (land) to have a house (bundles)

The Viking house "bundles" come with a "tax free" deed -- called a "row" and it is small (the size of the house) so you would not get any farm land.

also in some areas people share farmland -- so lots of options --
    Hope this helps clear it up a little..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.