Your goals after the game launches?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stella Moon, Jul 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

My goal is to ***** incessantly until they fix the bugs (some of which have been plaguing me for many months now).

2. Stella Moon

Stella Moon Avatar

I think I have seen those granite stone billboards.. ;)

DuKe NuKeM, Time Lord and Leelu like this.
  3. DuKe NuKeM

DuKe NuKeM Avatar

place the pad and log. Come back in a few weeks and start noting the potential IDOCS ;)

4. Leelu

Leelu Avatar

Go fight and level. Stand outside Womby's home hoping he will open soon. Go gather awhile, return to Womby's to see if the lights are on. Go fish to have Womby's potential bribe to let me in first, as soon as he opens . Go sneak around the dungeons and stinky caverns , then rush back to Womby's and silently crawl through his back window and hide under the potato sacks for a snooze.

:D:D:eek::rolleyes:

Womby, Ariella, DuKe NuKeM and 4 others like this.
  5. Matheryn

Matheryn Avatar

Find Lord Starr and kill him for being blackthorn *cough cough* errr I mean wander around looking at all the pretties lol

6. Magyar

Magyar Avatar

Probably find a guild. Could never be bothered with it what with all the wipes.

7. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

Help to make a real sandbox. Scum, lie, kill all of you, steal experience and loot your monsters, make all guilds to guildwar, be part of your guild and steal all your resourses, help noobs, force them to join dark side, deny the grinding for guild who didnt accept war, try to make fool loot under EULA and many many more. Of course not by main character.:D:D:D:D:D

Magyar, DuKe NuKeM, Time Lord and 2 others like this.
  8. gtesser

gtesser Avatar

After final wipe:Create a character and go fishing, tame some friends, play instruments, save gold, avoid story/quests.
    After launch: Play single player offline for the story.

9. Stella Moon

Stella Moon Avatar

:eek: Yikes !

10. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

On my first day in Ultima Online, I began as a street bard heralding the great adventurers that were all passing by the bank where I began in Vesper, until one gave me 100 coins and told me to follow and sing for him. I then began my journey with him singing tales of praise about him while he went around town flashing all the female avatars that would entertain his advances. I learned allot about our early online culture that day from my fine first UO friend. Then he heard the call of his guild who were rallying for their final assault on the near by Orc Fort. We both then ran there in great haste to find a great army that had gathered. He told me to begin provoking the Orcs on the ramparts and stay there where he would return for me. Then he locked shields with all his guild brethren as they all disappeared into the fortress gates, never to be seen again. It was then that a heavy wave of Orc warriors came pouring out of the fort and killed all of us that stood outside.

I will probably look for some way to commemorate our first SOTA & Ultima culture's beginnings, from that first UO fabled place called Rytabul to our first SOTA's beginnings of early our Owls Head...

In commemoration of UO's beginnings...
    UO's Book of Beginnings was...
    The bold stanger
    by Old Fabio the Poor

In a time before time, the Gods that Be assembled a group of artisans, craftsmen and lore masters (for, yes, even in those days, art existed) to create the world of Sosaria. To this group, the gods gave a tiny world, Rytabul, in which to test their works, to see if they were of the quality desired for the true world in which they would be placed. And though the gods were tight fisted with their gold, this small crew worked hard and long, and were happy in their tasks.

A small corner of Rytabul had been claimed by the artisan Selrahc the Slow. Though he was not the fastest of the assembled workers, the gods smiled upon his work, even presenting him with a mystic talisman proclaiming his work the best among the newer artisans. And so Selrahc went about his business, creatin (sic) hundreds of designs which would one day add color and variety to Sosaria.

One day a stranger appeared to Selrahc. His chest was bare and he wore the trousers of the brightest green, and wherever he went, plants grew in his footsteps. This caused Selrahc no en (sic) of trouble, the stranger always looking over his shoulder, and the plants sprouting in places Selrahc required to ply his art. And so Selrahc approached the stranger and bade him speak. But this man in green remained silent. Selrahc pleaded with the stranger to give his name, and would he please leave Selrahc to his work. But this mysterious stranger remained mute.

This angered Selrahc mightily. Who was this silent man, interfering with tasks the gods themselves had entrusted to Selrahc? In an attempt to embarass this interloper, Selrahc stole his green trousers, leaving him naked and open to comments about his very manhood, and still the stranger would not speak, would not leave this tiny corner of Rytabul.

Vexed to his very limits, Selrahc took his war axe and smote the silent one mightily, again and again, until the silent stranger ran away, having never said a word, and never showed himself in Rytabul again.

Thus endeth the tale of the bold stranger.

[​IMG]
    Now with such beginning times once again upon us and with our famed Womby's book store opening so soon...
    I'll start writing a historical scratch and sniff novel written in braille from my fondest memories of our early days in Owls Head culture...
    [​IMG]
    ~Time Lord~:D

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.