Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Launcher Won't Launch The Game Now

Discussion in 'Release 32 Bug Forum' started by Game Guru, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Game Guru

Game Guru Avatar

The launcher worked fine for me all-day yesterday. Today I patched up to 450. Now the launcher crashes just sits on a black screen 15 times in a row. Then when it does work It gets to Soltown: Coordinating Data 63% Then Freezes that could take up to a half an hour or more then will freeze at 100% Again for a half an hour or longer again. Is anyone else having this issue. Thank You Game Guru

2. Game Guru

Game Guru Avatar

I haven't been able to play at all today because of this reason.

3. RDouglas

RDouglas Avatar

have not been able to get in either same kind of crash, mine is right after que, so fresh install does what you explained now/hope they get another fix in

4. Game Guru

Game Guru Avatar

Hopefully They Look Into it And Get it fixed. We cant be the only 2 it's happening to.

5. CRimes5039

CRimes5039 Avatar

Launcher gets the game to the main screen. I can select options, then a few seconds later the screen goes black and I have to manually power cycle.

6. StalkerJamforx

StalkerJamforx Avatar

I cannot get past launcher. I get the error "could not find the application when trying to execute the temp patch client". Anyone else see this error?

7. Thud

Thud Developer Emeritus

Are you still experiencing this issue? We're having trouble reproducing what you are describing on our end. If the problem persists we apologize, but you may want to run a complete re-install of the game as the next troubleshooting step.

8. Game Guru

Game Guru Avatar

I have not tried today yet. I'm downloading the new patch. It was still not letting me play yesterday. If it dosent work today I will try reinstalling it all. Thank you For Responding To Me. Game Guru

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.