Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Mirror Bug

Discussion in 'Release 32 Bug Forum' started by behumat, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. behumat

behumat Avatar

1. Title: Bug when "You gaze into the mirror"
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? None
    4. Details: In the beginning area, if you leave the path and work your way around to the mirror, everytime you try and access the mirror it will say "You gaze into the mirror", then switch to mirror building mode at which point it will crash. It will repeat this every time. However, I found that if you return to the path and receive the message, the mirror is ahead and to the left, the game successfully loads the mirror.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Leave path, do not receive message "The mirror is to the left" before accessing the mirror.
    6. User Specs: Windows 10 64 bit

2. Eldoran

Eldoran Avatar

Hi,

im having the same issue, every time i click on the mirror the game crashes, i have the crash files if the dev need a copy please PM me.

regards

3. Illesac

Illesac Avatar

4. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

This bug hit me as well. I walked past the mirror, read the book, visited the Oracle's tower, went to the very end of the path, and then back to the mirror and gazed into it. Boom, crash.
    After logging back in, I went back to the start lady, and walked just to the mirror, and entered, and everything worked after that.

5. bcxanth

bcxanth Avatar

For those crashing when trying to use the mirror, try turning off cloth simulation in the options. I read elsewhere on the forums that this was related when I was having this issue, so I turned it off and was able to use the mirror without a problem.

6. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This is a known issue, thank you for reporting. We are working to resolve this asap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.