Lot Selection Picks (& Pics)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duke Anton Vizora, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Anton Vizora

Duke Anton Vizora Avatar

Hail Avatars,

Now that the Land Rush is underway, I thought it would be fun to post some pics of our selected lots. I like nice views and that weighed heavily in my particular selection. My first choice was going to be Spite, but then I got a tip (thanks @Greyfox) of an available Keep Water Lot in Britanny Estates. So I woke up extra early yesterday morning and stood on the lot sign for an hour until my selection. 3 other Duke Avs showed up, but I was lucky enough to claim it the second my window opened up.

Here is my island (btw - my screen shots skills are pretty lackluster :)):

[​IMG]

Here is the money view from my upper deck. The water is so blue and green - its really gorgeous. I hope one day the Devs add animated galleons floating by, or schools of dolphins etc.

[​IMG]

No neighbors to the right - just rocks and a hidden bay.

[​IMG]

Here's the utility of the front...less than a minute walk to the bank and NPC shops. Private beach. Nice neighbors thus far. :)

[​IMG]

So, there we have it. Duke Anton's ocean-side retreat. Stop by sometime, we'll fish. :p

I'd love to see other lot pics and hear about your reasoning for selection. So share 'em here!

2. Kal

Kal Avatar

sweet

Acred and Duke Anton Vizora like this.
  3. Fain

Fain Avatar

Beautiful lot!

Acred and Duke Anton Vizora like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.