Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Auto Attack vs Free Attack

Discussion in 'Release 32 Feedback Forum' started by Xander Xavier, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Well, I have to double click the target sometimes to get it working, but not always. I have not determined what it is that causes it not to engage. However, I never have to press T, just double click the target.

Time Lord and | Grave | like this.
  2. Baer

Baer Avatar

All I know is that I now am totally incompetent in battle. I get killed every time. Perhaps it is the change as I always use both mouse buttons to move. I will try using T every time I enter battle mode and see if that helps.

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Brickbat

Brickbat Avatar

I typically double click a target to begin combat, but then can't move (except to lunge at stuff randomly). The problem with double click is that YOU CAN NOT MOUSE MOVE until you hit "T". Utter nonsense imo.

Solution: Bring back the check box option to enable/disable Auto Attack and one to enable/disable Free Attack. If you enable both then you have to hit the damn "T" button so those kiting mages/archers they seem to be worried about can do their thing.

Brickbat

Time Lord likes this.
  4. MetricPig

MetricPig Avatar

It feels as though the Devs have a dislike of the auto-attack feature, yet it is widely used by players.

My issue with free attack is the difficulty I have coordinating between that, battle movement, and rotating action bar. It's too much to manage, thus I use auto-attack.

I too have been caught out several times by the need to re-enable auto-attack every time I enter combat mode - not cool.

Fister Magee and Time Lord like this.
  5. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

:rolleyes: You Could Be Very Correct Here @MetricPig !
    To not love, is often to dislike and to dislike in such an avid way, is to hate and wish it's eventual destruction o_O
    Such are the warring elements of our :eek: Technolian Invasion!
    [​IMG]
    And it's a Physical War... o_O
    ~Time Lord~:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.