1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Reward Delivery Issues: Fixes incoming

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sephros

Sephros Avatar

The dude abides!

Lord Lonn and NRaas like this.
  2. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

+1 I am missing this deed as well.

Ice Queen likes this.
  3. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

I'm noticing bug reports being submitted for missing items - does this mean the big fixes are in and it's time to audit?

4. Hicks_206

Hicks_206 Avatar

I've only personally seen the crafting stations and tools - nothing from my list I noticed when R32 went live has shown up.

5. Alex_Wildeagle

Alex_Wildeagle Avatar

OK, on my account the expert bench is there BUT ONLY in the soltown bank, none other.

6. soll

soll Avatar

I upgraded to Duke pledge just after R32 launched, I should get the deeds and houses from the pledges below, correct? Since my original pledge was in 2014.

I'm missing quite a few things, it seems I wasn't grandfathered in to the expired pledges as I should have been.

7. Retlaw

Retlaw Avatar

I do not think you get any of those because they had no way to solve the duplicate rewards issue post R32. I'm sure @DarkStarr can confirm.

8. soll

soll Avatar

I thought I had read in the release notes that you get them as long as you were a founder, or pledged by a certain date. I don't think I had claimed my rewards before I upgraded.

9. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

It does not matter when the original pledge was to get the rewards, it matters when you upgraded.

After a tier "expires" you do not get anything from that tier unless you already have that tier - so if you upgraded from Lord Marshal to Baron, you do not get the Baron rewards.

Additionally, the homes all expired at midnight before R32, so any homes you have already, you keep. But after R32 launched upgrading does not give you new houses.

Take a look at this page for expiration events:

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=60580

soll likes this.
  10. soll

soll Avatar

I had read this on the bottom of the pledge, its still there.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=51857

After August 31, 2015 any pledge below Ancestor that upgrades will only receive the home(s) and single basement available to the pledge they upgrade to (actual reward will vary by era). For instance the Lord (Founder era) pledge currently includes 16 homes (see list below), after August 31st, the Lord (Founder era) pledge will only include 2 homes. All pledges at or above Ancestor level prior to August 31, 2015 will continue to receive all the homes and basements included at or below their pledge level as they upgrade.As a reminder, here is a list of all the rewards that currently stack, but no longer will after August 31st

"Double Lots (Lord pledge and above)
    Currently Lord and above pledges include a second smaller lot deed and corresponding basement. After August 31, 2015 any pledge below Lord that upgrades will only receive a single lot deed and basement. All pledges at or above Lord level prior to August 31, 2015 will continue to receive both lots and both basements. Expiring items include:"

11. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Ultimately, if you are looking to get your reward situation resolved, I would contact support@portalarium.com. customer service will create a support ticket and get you taken care of.

Duke Avery, Lord Lonn and NRaas like this.
  12. Krytian

Krytian Avatar

so has the missing items been resolved yet?
    i have a royal found pledge that was a citizen pledge but i'm missing almost all my citizen benefactor rewards and a couple of other thing...i did upgrade to an edelman during the telethon but still didn't receive the missing items

13. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

I was hoping to get some sort of a statement, or at the very least a heads-up from Portalarium that all the fixes were in.

I know for a fact I'm missing things... multiple accounts and one seriously over stacked account that I've already folded a few pledge items into from an alt. It's a mess. And now I'm missing two commission free vendors... the vendors had been awarded properly but when I transferred my deed to a new lot, the placed items should have been plopped into the local bank where the deed was prior to transfer. In this deed transfer however, I had two tax free vendors disappear from the game completely.

These are database problems and bugs and they're not really isolated. I'm happy to put in a support ticket, but I think Portalarium should come out and give an all clear first. I gotta do a pretty intensive audit of my account... it'll take time, but should be straightforward since I haven't sold or traded anything away... although, I have added a few things. And it'll take time that I don't want to waste if they're still messing with the database. I know I'd feel a lot better if Portalarium could give us an update on what's being done and what we should be doing... waiting, trouble tickets, bug reports, etc...

Godra and Hicks_206 like this.
  14. Lord-Galiwyn

Lord-Galiwyn Avatar

I am also upset, i purchased items from the add on store and it does not show that i bought them. Nor do i get them on game.

15. JemAs

JemAs Avatar

Just wondering should we have any of the Summer 2016 Telethon Rewards yet? I assume not since I have none of them in my claim. Other than these like a lot of others I seem to be missing the Supply Cache as well. Thank you

16. Godra

Godra Avatar

Yes, I am still missing the Baron land homes. So, no, the fixes are NOT all in yet. I am sure they are working on it as best they can.

Duke Olahorand likes this.
  17. Bum

Bum Avatar

Okay so I have a Royal Founder Knight pledge from March 31st of 2013.

After the wipe:

- My Tax Free Founder Village Deed has reverted to a regular Tax Free Village Deed, making me NOW UNABLE TO CLAIM WATER LOT, AND MY LOT PLACEMENT IS MONDAY MORNING!

- Missing both my village water homes, Cabana and Lighthouse.

- Missing one of my crafting table rewards.

- Missing artisan tool(s)

I've submitted help tickets, and have been waiting patiently but my lot placement is in almost 48 hours and I will be UNABLE TO CLAIM the water lot or place a home.

Somebody PLEASE HELP ASAP @DarkStarr @Chris @Berek @anyone!

18. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Missing Founder's Plaque.

19. Duffrey Blake

Duffrey Blake Avatar

Ohh, I am missing Cabana and Lighthouse as well. Is there anything else that was not beeing delivered yet...hmm? I assumed that the rewards delivery issue is solved already but it seems as it is not. Please priorize @DarkStarr . Thanks.

20. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

For all those that still have missing rewards and other pledge issues, we will resolve them, no worries! Please submit your need to support@portalarium.com and we'll be sure to get to it as soon as possible.

Acred, NRaas and Koldar like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.