1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Lot Selection Group Upgrades and Pledge Transfers for Expiration Event Part 2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Berek, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

If you wish to guarantee that Pledge Transfers and Lot Selection Group Upgrade* requests have been processed by our customer service department before the expiration of ALL remaining pledges at 11:59 PM CDT on August 22, 2016, you will need to send in your request by 5 PM CDT on August 17, 2016.

Pledges expiring on August 22, 2016: Adventurer, Founder, Royal Artisan, Explorer, Ancestor, Edelmann, Knight Marshal, Lord Marshal, Duke, and Lord of the Manor 2.

*Lot Selection Group Upgrades: These are accomplished by adding money directly to your pledge through service vouchers and a customer support request. In order to increase a pledge, you first must pay a minimum of a $25 service voucher.
    • If your pledge change goes above $25, this voucher will be applied to the pledge in the form of credits to your total.
    • If your pledge change is below $25, you will still need to pay the full $25 service voucher but no more.

Visit the Game Services Store to obtain a voucher!

Account and POT Transfers Post Final Wipe
    • We are continuing to support Pledge Transfers but ONLY under the following two conditions:
      • Account Holder has not logged into the game since Release 32 started
      • Account Holder has logged in but has NOT claimed rewards at the bank
    • If the Account Holder has logged in and claimed rewards at the bank we will NOT transfer the pledge.
    Please note that if the town has been claimed and used prior to the transfer we cannot guarantee that all rewards will convey (Add On Store Houses, Lot Markers, NPCs, etc.) so players must work that out with each other directly.

2. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

Hi Berek,

Quick question. I just upgraded one of my accounts to a Duke pledge. It is also the account I hold all the items I wanted to sell in the marketplace forums. Stuff that was to valuable, rare etc. to melt down. If I go ahead and claim my rewards to get at my Duke Keep Lot Deed. I am going to end up claiming all those items I want to sell that I have bought in the add on store over the last 3 years correct?

If that's the case then I think I just wasted money on upgrading. Unless things have changed now that we are persistent.

Unless I can sell the items in game even after I have claimed them?

Acred likes this.
  3. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Get a new account and then transfer all the stuff you don't want to claim there.

Leelu and Acred like this.
  4. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

I just did that then without thinking upgraded the crap out of it. Now I am afraid to go get my lot deed. We are talking over 100 items, either discontinued, or rares, or no longer available for sale in the add on store!

I was under the impression that after we went persistent we could sell stuff even if we had already claimed it? Am I wrong on that?

Or is that not until after we actually launch the game?

Acred likes this.
  5. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Once you claim the reward, you can no longer convert them to store credit. Nothing prevent you from selling them to other players in any form of payment, though.

I just transferred about fifty items the other days. Not too bad, but still a PITA.

Leelu and Acred like this.
  6. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

OK that is what I was understanding, just wanted to make sure before I go forward. Thanks again.

Whyterose Flowers and Acred like this.
  7. Roycestein Kaelstrom

What would be helpful for us is to be able to select multiple items and send out as a gift once.

Right now I have to book mark the add on tab under account page and click on that after I finish sending one item. It is faster than clicking back to previous pages or go to account then select add-on tab.

8. Bob Brave

Bob Brave Avatar

Berek, do you know how long it will take to process the customer support request? I bought the voucher and wrote the service email on Saturday. My lot selection day is Thursday. So still 3 days left. Do you think this might be sufficient?

Lord-Galiwyn likes this.
  9. Ice Queen

Ice Queen Avatar

I believe I read it takes up to 72 hours.

Cordelayne likes this.
  10. Bob Brave

Bob Brave Avatar

It took only 2 days in my case. Very good Job Portalarium!
    And I got the lot, I wanted btw. :D

Kvow Triumvir and Sarek like this.
  11. Rofo

Rofo Avatar

They say it can take up to 72 hours, but they completed my lot selection group upgrade in less than 1 hour.
    Although I wouldn't count on such speedy turn around, just note that it can happen.
    Best thing is to make sure your request is complete and detailed so they know who you are and what you want done, and that you've already completed all the necessary steps on your end.

Here is what I did,
    1. Bought a service voucher.
    2. Had enough credits to cover the requested action.
    3. Sent an email to support.

In the Email to support where I actually requested the Lot selection upgrade I did the following.
    1. Detailed Exactly what I wanted to do, that I had already bought a service voucher, and had the credits.
    2. Email sent from my SotA account email address.
    3. Subject was "Apply credits to Pledge Please" so they knew where to route the request.
    4. listed my account email, User Id #, and display name (so they had no problem figuring out who I was)
    I immediately received an email letting me know an issue was opened.
    less than an hour later I received another email from an actual human that was very friendly stating it was completed.

Acred likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.