Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Please remove reagents from merchants

Discussion in 'Release 32 Feedback Forum' started by Birne Gilmore, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darkmoon

Lord_Darkmoon Avatar

Where is everything in offline mode? ;)
    Oh there is still soooooooo much to do there until it feels like a true single player game... Episode 1 by end of the year? I can't believe this yet...

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    Baalice likes this.
  2. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

This is the chicken and the egg. Because there are vendors, it is not likely anyone will sell them. People that gather them, like myself do it because they are too cheap to pay a vendor.

Birne Gilmore likes this.
  3. Kether

Kether Avatar

I think one big issue with regs is that Alchemy depends heavily on them. Any other crafting tree depends heavily on harvestable materials not available on NPCs and a couple of NPC-sold fuels. More importantly, none of the items needed for crafting anything outside alchemy is needed for adventure. This is not the case for Alchemy: regs are important for adventure, so removing them from NPCs creates a big balancing issue, but Alchemy depends heavily on them too, thus seriously tying the price of alchemic products to the NPC price of the regs.

This has no easy solution, aside from remaking all Alchemy recipes and, probably, creating another set of different regs, but I don't see that happening...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.