Still looking for a town lot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wingit, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wingit

Wingit Avatar

Hail!

Today is my first day to acquire a town lot. Maybe I'm to anxious, but I have traveled far and wide and every town lot I knew about is taken. Limited time during my busiest time of year (real life) makes it frustrating.

I expected to choose a lot in an NPC town to start. I have no clue how to approach the player run and player owned towns to get a town sized lot.

I just want to begin gathering and crafting from a home base, adventuring as time goes forward.

Any advice would be welcome.

Lord Marshall Wingit McDabble

Time Lord, Acred and shathiell like this.
  2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

PRTs are exactly like NPC just less NPC peoples and not part of the story line go look in Brekken Bay I think there are a few left

[​IMG]

3. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

Here is a spreadsheet containing many of the vacancies : https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/r32-land-rush-status.55620/

( Note there are two sheets, one for Story (NPC) towns, the other for PRTs (Suburbs) )

And here is a map so you can find the towns in the world : http://www.sotamap.com/

Good hunting. :)

smack, Time Lord, Womby and 2 others like this.
  4. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

Welcome to the community!

The Lord Marshall house is really nice. I think you'll like it. I recommend buying the 5-story basement add-on in the add-on store. This spreadsheet should help you find a lot in an NPC/PRT town.

If you're not happy with anything here and eventually start looking at POTs, perhaps you'll consider the majestic and friendly metropolis of Rift's End north of Brittany.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_hs82dzPHslknz8jv0euMY_xwyuMbv5CRGoXbqM0zxg/edit

smack, Time Lord and Acred like this.
  5. Wingit

Wingit Avatar

Thank you all. I am back to searching!!!

Time Lord, Womby, Acred and 2 others like this.
  6. Terrence Phillip

Terrence Phillip Avatar

Hi wingit, take a look at xenos, there are still some good placed lots that are not taken. The layout of the city is nice.
    Hope to see you there.

7. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Some PRT towns like Parrot's Roost is pretty nice too.. public vendor right int he front, everything is close by.

Hazard, smack, Bow Vale and 3 others like this.
  8. Ronan

Ronan Avatar

Good luck WingIT, there are many places available. Just looking to throw down and begin gaming...there are several PRTs that have great spots left. Westend still has 1 town water lot if that's your thing. There is no bad location there all are close to entrance and bank. Last time I went through many of those types of towns there were great locations still available.

9. shathiell

shathiell Avatar

I saw a few town lots in PRT's/NPC towns which sit on the cliff overlooking a waterfall just like this one from my R32 thread (There is a tenant in this screenshot, upper left hand corner, but a lot of places I explored last night had no-one in that spot):

[​IMG]

There are also some which still have town plots bang in the middle of town if that is what you are after. As other's have said, checkout both NPC and PRT's and find a spot you like.

smack, Time Lord, Acred and 1 other person like this.
  10. Wingit

Wingit Avatar

I've settled on a nice lot in Brekken Bay. Thanks to all for the other nice options. My only struggle now in Brekken Bay is finding a banker. Seems I have my land deed but forgot the house deed. Anyway, the town crier here only deals with land deeds so I assume there is a banker somewhere here. I am glad to be near the water and near Brittany.

Archangel2, Time Lord, Acred and 2 others like this.
  11. Fain

Fain Avatar

Should be right near the crier in s building. I believe if you have your back to the crier facing the water it's the first building on the left.

Time Lord and Acred like this.
  12. thewulf

thewulf Avatar

Welcome neighbor. I am also in Brekken Bay.

Time Lord, Acred and enderandrew like this.
  13. Lasazarr

Lasazarr Avatar

Have a good time in Brekken Bay. It was also one of the Towns where i want to settle.
    The Banker is in one of the buildings in the Center, look for the Signs at them to find it. There is also often an Guard-NPC standing in the front of the Bank.

Time Lord likes this.
  14. Dman1138

Dman1138 Avatar

Thanks for the suggestion Royce!

I got a great town lot on the cliff over looking the bay.

Time Lord likes this.
  15. Bubonic

Bubonic Avatar

I would also suggest storm's reach (i always suggest storm's reach), it has town lots available right near downtown, and it is an NPC town with full services not a PRT

Time Lord likes this.
  16. Lutyi

Lutyi Avatar

You should really check olut Brekken Bay. For starters it has the exact same layout as Storm's Reach, except its oriented nort-to-south instead of west-to-east. and it is3 spetps away from Brittany. As for it being an NPC and thereforfe better than a PRT.. well, we have the same NPCs, bank trainers, merchants stations and services... it's definitely not Redmill :)

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.