In Spite, of Britannia

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ben_Hroth, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmoconno

bmoconno Avatar

I just visited De'la Cueva's lovely tower, it's quite a sight. I recommend anyone in the area check it out, just don't bring your kids... unless they've been bad.

2. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth Avatar

3. rild

rild Avatar

I too have settled in Spite. I have one of the town lots at the top of the stairs, next to @De la Cueva .. Delyndria Roh got the best view IMHO - missed it by a narrow margin :rolleyes: Have not had much time to log in this week, but hoping to get some decorating done soon. I'll try to pop into Discord and meet some of you folks.

That obsidian tower is awesome btw! And thanks for the tip on the NPC submissions, that's really cool.

Bit of a hermit, but I'm down for adventuring too. Feel free to add me as a friend. I look forward to seeing our lovely town grow! This makes me think I should add some hometown pride merch to relicsbyrild.com hmmmm...

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  4. Evilgamer

Evilgamer Avatar

I made a point to visit all the obsidian towers when I was there picking up things from my bank today.

Seriously, De'la Cueva has the theme down, that place is just creepy and the lot elevation from the rest of the town is spot on. It only loses points for having neighbors (separated by a nice spiked obsidian fence though).

5. mass

mass Avatar

I see 32 row lots left on the spreadsheet. Glimmer of hope.

Somebody request a coven of witches for the NPCs. I fully expect to see them all together, bare chested, summoning terrible things at night.

6. Black Mage

Black Mage Avatar

Thinking about calling Spite home, won't have a house anytime soon, but this town and area intrigues me.

7. Vescovo

Vescovo Avatar

Never saw this thread, but I settled in Spite as well. Loved it here, was just worried about eventual foot traffic. A post a little bit back by LB himself about "Making Drachvald Great Again" (lol) reassured me that it was the right spot for me. I picked up one of those 10 villages that are lined up 5 on each side by the crafting area. Vescovo Blackfyre in game.

Duncan O. McDermott and rild like this.
  8. Vescovo

Vescovo Avatar

I know we have the spreadsheet, but here's a visual representation of what lots are available as of 9am August 17th. I'm sure this will be beneficial to somebody. Notably, there is one row lot remaining facing the water. I can only assume someone claimed this and then relinquished it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  9. mass

mass Avatar

This is nice! The spreadsheet reports 30 row lots available; it looks like less from the map, but maybe I'm not counting them all.

Duncan O. McDermott and hroth like this.
  10. Sarg

Sarg Avatar

There are in fact 30 open row lots in that picture.

And unless my eyes are tricking me or the map missed some, there's an open town lot not far from the bridge into the city.

Duncan O. McDermott and hroth like this.
  11. mass

mass Avatar

Good! It's difficult to distinguish some lot lines for me.

12. Vescovo

Vescovo Avatar

That town lot is NOT available. This was an oversight on my part. Fixing it now.

Duncan O. McDermott likes this.
  13. Phiedrus Oliva

Phiedrus Oliva Avatar

It was my plan to visit Spite today.
    But I can't make it through Vauban Pass. I just cant.
    :(

14. Vescovo

Vescovo Avatar

Not many can. Just when you die keep running and resurrect on the other side. Or add me in game and teleport to me.

15. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

All your house are belong to us!

16. rild

rild Avatar

Phiedrus yeah you can run through on the right side, there is another ankh past the one behind the gate, just stay to the right and keep going forward and you can rez at the far entrance. Hope to see you there :)

17. Phiedrus Oliva

Phiedrus Oliva Avatar

Thanks for the advice. I was confused with the control point where an ankh is that I couldn't reach, didn't realize I could ignore it...

So I made it to Spite and I can only confirm that it's a beautiful place. It has its own personality, supported by the buildings the citicens are placing. The row lots are also nicely placed.
    Of course I also visited De'la Cueva's tower. I see it becoming a SotA-wide POI :) I stayed there till the sun went down and that creepy fog emerged from the ground that certainly gave the place a very peculiar look.
    I went MPO in case I saw someone but I was not lucky. No worries, I think I'll be an asiduous visitor, so I'll have my chance to salute you personally.

Congrats for living in such a singular place. I loved it.

18. Kosame

Kosame Avatar

19. mass

mass Avatar

Spreadsheet still says 30 row lots available but hasn't been updated in the last couple of days. Any residents would like to confirm? Thanks!

20. strangepork

strangepork Avatar

Mother Screng here, settled in Spite! I think i saw Horances house, which is good, because i am lost and cant find the bank haha! Any help appreciated, pls add me to friends

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.