Welcome Kiln settlers!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adam Crow, Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Hi all, saw some threads for Xenos and Elads and thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for Kiln settlers too! I just moved in yesterday and managed to get some things set up last night.

I have the lot down the path to the left when you first enter town. It's not much yet, but Im going to try and do some more to it over the weekend.

I was pretty excited to see all the lots had been taken this morning, Look forward to meeting some of my new neighbors. Feel free to add me to your friends list, my name in game is the same as here - Adam Crow.

2. Rhunen

Rhunen Avatar

Hello neighbor! I think you are a lot or two down from me. Feel free to help yourself to the carpentry station out in front of my house if you need it. Kiln seems to be lacking a public one at the moment.

Time Lord, Audacity and Adam Crow like this.
  3. Jaxtron

Jaxtron Avatar

Hail fellow well met! It is nice to meet some of my fellow Kilnians!

I am Malek McKin (in game) and I have the 3 story wood and plaster house to the right(NW) as you zone in. It is a quiet spot, back in the woods which works well for me since I am not planning on opening a shop any time soon. My sister, Dawnly, has the two story wood and plaster next door.

As for the crafting stations, I have a milling station available at the back of the house that should be open to the public. It will remain there until I get a full set and move them to the basement (have to have room for more planting beds you know). I am still hoping, since Kiln is "under construction", that we will get a full set of crafting stations and NPCs but even if not, Kiln is just the right size and the perfect look for my taste.

Time Lord and Adam Crow like this.
  4. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

I was very happy to see there are now some expert tables set up near the entrance to town. Thanks Stella DeLuna, that's very nice of you and in a very convenient spot!

Time Lord and Innascual Inch like this.
  5. Sixclicks

Sixclicks Avatar

Hey neighbors! I'm located in the Wizard Tower in between you two. Hope you don't mind the sight of a ton of cotton growing lol. I think I've got 114 cotton plants running right now. The harvest has yielded a lot more than I think I'll need, so I might start selling it at my vendor soon. Also, Adam Crow, I have more suet if you're still buying it. I took all your purchase orders last night.

6. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Hey welcome to the neighborhood! Haha I don't mind at all, I've got quite a few growing myself.

Thanks, I still need a bunch so keep them coming. I set up some more purchase orders before I left for work this morning.

Time Lord and Sixclicks like this.
  7. Rhunen

Rhunen Avatar

Welcome Jaxtron AKA Malek McKin, and Sixclicks!

Ah... so it's YOU that filled all of the Suet orders! I knew it! Okay, I didn't know it and I'm just kidding. I filled some of the first batch and a couple last night too. Starting to think I need to work harder at filling my house and lot. You two already have yours all filled out, and with something that is actually productive!

On a side note, I just got a textiles station and put it in my yard if you need in. (Just a regular one, nothing fancy)

8. Innascual Inch

Innascual Inch Avatar

Hallo neighbors! I have also settled in our wee town of Kiln, up on the hill to the North west of town.

Great idea for this thread Adam. And I also want give a big THANK YOU to Stella for allowing the use of your expert crafting stations. It has saved me much time.

I look forward to meeting you all in game!

Time Lord, Sixclicks and Adam Crow like this.
  9. Innascual Inch

Innascual Inch Avatar

I added a cooking and alchemy station to my village lot, publicly accessible for anyone in Kiln to use... located at the top of the hill, NW side outside of town.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.