Soltown :Love Poem

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by mach.usa, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mach.usa

mach.usa Avatar

This quest inside the Inn, farmer love poem suppose to give to the barmaid Emily...

Since the dialog when click Emily doesn't have the option needed to progress this quest side of course as
    beginner I have no idea suppose to type certain line to make this quest acceptable and I end up
    selling the poem to Emily since when you click her the sell window pop up without the right dialog option
    so so ....there you go bye bye to love poem and now my quest stuck coz the poem sold instead of give....

is there a way to fix this ? , I really don't like my journal messy
    thanks.

Acred and Roycestein Kaelstrom like this.
  2. Vyrin

Vyrin Avatar

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  3. KuBaTRiZeS

KuBaTRiZeS Avatar

I have mine and already completed the quest... i can give it to you if you want.

mach.usa, Acred and Audacity like this.
  4. mach.usa

mach.usa Avatar

5. mach.usa

mach.usa Avatar

how did you get two ? and yes please !!! I will appreciate that..its free right ? ;D

KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
  6. KuBaTRiZeS

KuBaTRiZeS Avatar

Free? On this thriving market? Of course not! it will cost you...
    [​IMG]
    I'm joking of course :p

Actually i never had to give the thing to the lady, if i recall correctly i just said "poem" to her. Maybe you should try that! if that doesn't work i'll give you mine.

On second thought, the poem appears as non sellable to me. If you sold yours you should report it as a bug.

7. mach.usa

mach.usa Avatar

lol dang you !!! yeah I tried type those option and No Good , she will only say Japeth he always here everyday listening with the bard blah blah something like that and nothing else

then Id went back to that merchant guy who made the poem and type the right word which I read from googling when he ask " did you give that poem blha blah" I typed the right word and he just keep mumbling about if I give that poem over or he say "hmmm?" Will I didn't know I am suppose to writet in the dialog box " Japeth
    wants you to have this poem " crazy game
    I think this game making google busy lol

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
  8. KuBaTRiZeS

KuBaTRiZeS Avatar

Ok i'll come in game after dinner (an hour or so) and look for you, see if i can give you mine.

Nonetheless, the fact that you could lose the item shouldn't be intended, so i recommend you to start a bug report right away telling your case (just in case you still haven't). Then we'll see what happens with the trade (because i'd swear the item says "non sellable non tradeable" but go figure).

My character is Koobah Treezes. Add me to your friends list and i'll accept when i log in.

9. mach.usa

mach.usa Avatar

okay I will report is as bug xD I am done with all the quest in soltown except for that love poem

KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.