Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Toggle cursor behavior randomly happens automatically

Discussion in 'Release 32 Bug Forum' started by Brother Oak, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brother Oak

Brother Oak Avatar

1. Title: Toggle cursor behavior randomly happens automatically
    2. Reproduction Rate: Happens randomly, maybe once every 10-15 mins?
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: Quite frequently when interacting with the UI, the game will make my mouse cursor disappear and go back into direct control mode. Not sure what triggers it or if it's specific to certain windows.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Just play for a while and use the tab key or talk to NPCs to make the mouse cursor show up, then click things and mouse over things to look at tooltips. Sometimes it will jump back to diret control without you clicking anything.

2. Vendetta

Vendetta Avatar

I am having something like this happen right now, but I can't get the cursor to show up now in the Novia map, or in combat/town zones at all, except when I hit tab or go to chat mode (as described by Brother Oak above).

I have rebooted, tried different mouse profiles, re-enabled my mouse and keyboard, altered my AMD graphics settings, rebooted. Nothing is fixing the vanished cursor. Basically, the game is unplayable for me and I've only been back a couple of days.

Murphy's Law.

EDIT: Appears to be fixed now. Inexplicably TAB has brought back my cursor mode after I restarted the game yet again.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.