Switch path/follow another ones quests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kazafk, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kazafk

kazafk Avatar

Ive been been following the path of truth this release and now im looking for a way to switch to love since i wanna try something more completed. In the past i remember, ive been following the dagger quest until reaching elven town, but i remember ive been doing the love quests too. So i think i went to the other starting zones to trigger something back then, but not sure on that. Tried the same now, but its not like that, since nothing triggers.

Cant remember what to do and what i did in older releases to trigger the other stuff. Anyone knows, how to switch or follow multiple paths? (there are npcs talking abt love stuff in Soltown, but they dont want my help. Theres this girl, asking me to look on the bridge for her guy, too and i even find a piece of his sword, but she doesnt seem to be interested in it..)
    Thx for some hints.

2. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

The other starting areas are Highvale and Solace Bridge.

3. kazafk

kazafk Avatar

Yes, i know where the other starting areas are. Im trying to switch path tho, to follow another quest-chain. Entering the other starting areas wont trigger other paths, already been there and tried it. Tried to talk to Edvard too,etc.

4. Sephros

Sephros Avatar

Do you have Edvard's notes for Stanley? He is in Soltown. I did blood river as well but still ended up in soltown with Edvards notes

kazafk likes this.
  5. Dane Sardock

Dane Sardock Avatar

I am the opposite, I have for the most part completed the love path, but wanted to start on truth. I entered blood river and there was no Fingers and no Edvard (since I had completed that with the battle of solace bridge) and it looks like everything had already ended there. So, that leaves me wondering how to start the truth quest line. I don't know where I am supposed to pick up the truth line if I can't find the bonesteel dagger.

EDIT: Figured it out, NPC was added to start me off on the quest line

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.