Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Best places to trade.

Discussion in 'Release 33 Feedback Forum' started by Mitara, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitara

Mitara Avatar

Most of us are crafting and trying to become the best in our craft, so we can sell stuff, but...
    Where are all the good vendors? What city should we go to, if we want specific items?

Some of the top citys that i know of for trade:

Owl's Head (most often too expensive)
    Resolute
    Kongsport (often with good deals)
    Braemar

Where do you go to do your trading?

Grayhawk likes this.
  2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

I often look in owls head to buy stuff. Every once in a while, when I have coin, I will go to many different places and search for a few hours, finding everyones vendors I can, and trying to keep track of the good deal sellers.

3. Gnarxly

Gnarxly Avatar

I kinda can't be arsed placing goods all around on different public vendors. 7 days time before you have to manualy remove it to prevent loosing it is just not enaugh. And no way to track anything. Due to small population items sell very slow unless you are willing to go way below the price. I'm giving up on idea of trading for now. Buying is not much different. I cba spending hours and hours running around checking player vendors around the world where 9 out of 10 vendors checked are just place holders so to speak. Not to mention fundamental gameplay changes are still happening which make things upside down over night.
    I'm just bound at Owl's which is number 1 trade hub and check stuff everytime I zone in/out. As you pointed out it's expensive but if you check often you find good deals too.

4. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

There are hidden gems throughout Novia. At one time, I stumbled upon a vendor that sell fast travel scrolls at 100 gp.

I wouold recommend to check public vendors take the names of the crafters and sellers, reach out to them for private trades to get more discount.

Mitara, Grayhawk and Gnarxly like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.