1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Camping in Owls Head

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by helomech, Aug 28, 2016.

?

Do you think new players will find this helpful?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helomech

helomech Avatar

Come and see our 6 tent campground in Owls Head. Each space comes with a chest to store your items. Only the park manager and you will have access to the chest. A cool place to store your gear when that bank gets full and a place to call home until something better comes along. Great fising in the creek just below the campground. Rates are: 500 gold per day (in game gold not ore) or 10 Trees (wood) Per Day or 1 Coto for 7 days. Gold will be collected daily person to person in advance, wood can be put in your chest and I will get them at my convenience and cotos will need to be person to person.
    Directions to the Campground.... Once you enter owls head come up the Path to the Trainer (Mervyn) same alley as where the cow is standing... Turn West and there is an Arch leading out. Once through the arch turn immediate left at the rock and follow the Tall wall... the campground is on your right.
    Contact Deiter VomPasker in game for reservations. Or PM me here.

Thank you
    Deiter

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    Greyfox, Pikegirl, Bom and 5 others like this.
  2. glantor

glantor Avatar

Sorry I already have two lots of my own, but just wanted to say that I LOVE YOUR INGENIOUS IDEA! Wow, two thumbs up bro! Wish you all the best in your tent rentals!

Pikegirl, joystick89 and helomech like this.
  3. Luna Moonglow

Luna Moonglow Avatar

how are you working permissions since cannot lock chest to individual access only I thought?

4. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

Everyone can become a trustee and open only trustee boxes. Then, once a box is claimed, the player will right click and choose to make the box private. This will prevent other trustees from opening it.

helomech likes this.
  5. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

If you set all the Campers as Kindred they can access stuff on the lot. When they do they can right click the object and set it to Private. This will protect it from others of the same Permission level, but not against higher. So as long as each camper remembers to set their stuff to Private no camper can take anything from each other, the campers can even change their default to this behavior so every time they place/move something it uses that setting.
    But also the owner can place and set deco at even higher Permission, like the tents and other deco, which none of the campers can move etc.

So the owner can deco out the whole thing as per the concept and set all to a higher permission, except for the chests where moving them takes high permission, but access to deposit/withdraw from chest is set to Kindred, after which a camper can step up to a chest and set that to Private to protect the content from other Kindred.

Pikegirl and Retlaw like this.
  6. Christof Maki

Christof Maki Avatar

A good entrepreneurial idea. I hope it works out for you, and I think you can expect competition before long.

helomech likes this.
  7. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Love this idea, great initiative!

helomech likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.