1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Spitefully Enchanted Weaponry

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Sarg, Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarg

Sarg Avatar

Come on up to Drachvald for all your weaponry needs! Ore, gems, wood and CotOs all accepted for payment - even boring old gold coins if you prefer! Make us a reasonable offer and we'll work something out.

Deals so good, you'll want to run the Vauban! Enchanted weaponry as low as 1000 gold. +9, +10, +11 ... all under 10k!

Contact Reston Arkan in game or just drop by one of our vendors in Spite or in Dawn's Keep (Brittany area).

Vendor located at Loc: (226.9, 38.5, -154.1) in Spite. From city entrance, take right path up the hill.

View from the bridge at top of hill:
    [​IMG]

Continue along the path around the pond and take the ramp down for the best prices on enchanted weaponry.

Or see Mad Lukas in Dawn's Keep:
    [​IMG]

Or just contact Reston Arkan in game.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    bmoconno, Valdor, Tahru and 7 others like this.
  2. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

An honorable, mind and honest seller. I bought most of his wares and asked him to contact me when he makes more! A better transaction I cannot imagine. My personal super crafter! A+ rated.

Sarg and mbomber like this.
  3. Sarg

Sarg Avatar

Stock listings updated. Come to Spite for the finest goods at the lowest prices!

4. rild

rild Avatar

Loving the Bronze Longsword of Theurgy! Your fine wares are an asset to our town, @Sarg .

This customer will be returning :D

Sarg likes this.
  5. Bayard

Bayard Avatar

Excellent weapons very reasonably priced considering the effort to create them. I recently purchased a weapon for a very nice price and was able to immediately use it to create a large pile of undead.

He's also my very pleasant next door neighbor. In fact, his yellow marker is pointing at my waterfront home! Thanks, @Sarg .

rild and Sarg like this.
  6. Valdor

Valdor Avatar

Best arms merchant in Novia! Reston worked up a custom set of armor for me and is also working on a 2-Handed sword, although I already have one from him previously.

He's also opened up a shop in Dawn's Keep so you don't have to cross that control point to get to Spite, but of course the stock is different unless you message him.

Highly recommended.

Sarg likes this.
  7. Sarg

Sarg Avatar

Thanks to all the customers who have visited us in Spite.

Though our deals are so fantastic our customers are willing to risk the Vauban Pass -- now they don't have to!

Introducing the Regalis branch of Spitefully Enchanted Weapons, conveniently located in Dawn's Keep, a stone's throw from Brittany.

Come see Mad Lukas the Discounter, within sight of the city entrance on the main road!

8. pyro660

pyro660 Avatar

Recently had a suit of armor and a weapon made by Spitefully and I have to say the service was top notch. Once he knew what I wanted, he immediately began making it. He is also very knowledgeable and friendly.

2 BIG thumbs up for Spitefully enchanted weapons and armor

Sarg likes this.
  9. Zmey

Zmey Avatar

I just visited the location in Dawn's Keep.
    First time in there.
    The shop is easy to find and is the first house on the right after you enter.
    I did not speak to Mad Lukas but after clicking on him he revealed a list of weapons that everyone dreams of having.

As a new player, I was amazed at how affordable the weapons were.
    I have looked at other vendors and Mad Lukas must be MAD and I LOVE him for it.

I ended up buying four weapons and then coming back later and buying two more for one of my partners. I would have only gotten one but as a newbie, I did not know what was best and at these reasonable prices I could afford to buy more.

Oh, and because I am new, I got 3 swords but could not resist the War Hammer or the Halberd and the Enchanted Axe is an awesome device and looks amazing with my Viking armor LOL.

A BIG THANKS for providing an outlet like this.

Sarg likes this.
  10. Valdor

Valdor Avatar

Yeah, I should mention he created a stellar 2 handed sword the other day. He remembered what I had an interest in and messaged me to see if I was interested. I absolutely was, and it was a great price. 2 big thumbs up.

Sarg and rild like this.
  11. EtherBunny

EtherBunny Avatar

PM sent, I want to request work (in said PM). Apparently, you're the man I need to see ;)

Sarg likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.