1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

[closed] WTB commission free vendor - 230k gold

Discussion in 'Buy Items (WTB Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by icekiss, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icekiss

icekiss Avatar

This offer has been superceeded. For the better current offer, see one post below!

I am looking to buy a commission free vendor.
    I am able and willing to pay 50.000 gold plus 70.000 worth of ressources for that.

The following ressources I can offer in quantities for this deal (price per unit/ressource name):
    72/gold ore, 81/iron ore, 160/silver ore, 2000/COTO
    Aditionaly I can offer to make custom enchanted rings and necklaces, or enchanted and masterworked blades and metal armor. Details and valuation up to negotiation, obviously. :)

One example for 70.000 worth of ressources: 500 gold ore, 200 iron ore, 112 silver ore

I can also promise that the vendor will have a satisfying employment. Aleanas Blacksmithing store was a work of love before the final wipe, and I will strive to make its reincarnation a well respected and always well stocked store.
    Link to the thread for the old store: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...smithing-store-gems-ores-lux-sanctuary.52449/
    And with Lux Sanctuary moving close to Brittany, the store will be way easier to reach too!

If you don't intend to open up your own store, be nice to your vendor, and give him a bright future! :)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    Spoon likes this.
  2. icekiss

icekiss Avatar

Since I haven't found anyone interested in my old offer, I am now making a higher one (and because I a have been hard at work accumulating riches. I could not offer what I did not have... ;-) ).

I am offering 230.000 gold for a commission free vendor.

EDIT: simplified offer to all gold

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  3. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

A tip is that you can edit your title to reflect this.

Check around for a [Thread Tools] drop down, it is usually under the title next to the watch thread button.
    In that drop down you will find [Edit Title].

Good luck

Ice Queen likes this.
  4. icekiss

icekiss Avatar

Bump - still looking for the vendor.
    In light of the fact that gold is now harder to come by, I think that this is a very fair price.

@Spoon: And the thread title does reflect the new offer: "150k" states the offered price succintly, I think ;-)

Spoon likes this.
  5. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Avatar

Hell, I've been offering 300k gold (which is gone now) or 4000 silver ore for one and still didn't get it... You aren't alone.

6. reuge

reuge Avatar

I would sell mine for 300k gold

7. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

ill do 150k and 3k silver ore for one

8. icekiss

icekiss Avatar

Alright, I am going to increase my offer one more time, by 1000 silver ore.
    I don't have more than 150k gold to offer. But if one values one silver ore at 80, this increases the worth of the offer to 230k (150k gold plus 1000 silver worth 80k).

By the way, I am looking for information on how precisely a normal vendor works. Nobody I talked to has one. Depending on specifics there, at some point I'll prefer just to spend 20k on that and live with losing 5% per sale. Because at 230k, I'd need to sell stuff worth 4.2 million gold to make back my investment for the commission free vendor. Not sure that I'll ever do that...

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  9. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

According to the release notes it has the same commission as the public vendors. Although I have not tried myself.

10. icekiss

icekiss Avatar

Well, if it is working precisely the same way as the public vendors, that would be pretty horrible. It would mean that you have to pay the commission up front, that you pay every time you modify your offer, and that you pay even if you never sell the item. :(

11. icekiss

icekiss Avatar

I have simplified and improved my offer.
    Offering 230.000 gold for a commission free vendor.
    Anybody interested in that trade?

12. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

I have one listed on the Guild's EVL vendor at near the entrance of Owl's Head for 3-4 days priced at 500,000. Although it hasn't sold yet. 230k is too low for me given the value of one. People are offering to sell less and less of them.
    If you offered 200,000 and a set of gemmed and enchanted str/focus plate armor and I would consider that a deal I would do.

13. icekiss

icekiss Avatar

I have now traded the commission free vendor from Frederick for 200k and a custom set of plate armor.
    Thank you a lot for your trust and the hassle free exchange! :)

Bom and Spoon like this.
  14. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

Thank you for a great armor set and a smooth transaction. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.