Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Birds swarming trough top of my tower..

Discussion in 'Release 33 Bug Forum' started by kazafk, Aug 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kazafk

kazafk Avatar

Hi,

today i bought a round tower village home, since i felt the nice view would fit my lot. But it became a frustrating experience making me regret my decision a bit. The top of my tower exactly fits in the route of a bird particle system or swarm, whatever, and when youre on top to chill and enjoy beeing there, first a few single birds fly directly trough the towertop (on the height of my standing characters belly) and then they become more, up to a huge swarm flying directly trough the top of the tower and the complete platform is filled with birds... This will repeat in circulations and makes a place where you want to chill into a vampire cave. Im playing a Death mage, but id love to enjoy my tower without the vampires.
    Can this eventually be looked at and the swarm moved away to another flying route? Would be really really nice:)
    The tower is at the seaside of Westpoint (the onliest one there) next to the one back exit of the town with 4 lots next to it.

If youre going there to see it, you have to wait max 2 minutes i think depending where you entered in the loop of birds, to see the thing in full effect. (theres a second swarm next to the house, im meaning the one going trough the top, just wait for a bit to appear)

grtx

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  2. kazafk

kazafk Avatar

Sry for missing coords:
    Loc: (117.5, 31.8, 110.2)

3. Chris

Chris Tech Lord Moderator Ambassador SOTA Developer

fixing this now

kazafk and Jack Knyfe like this.
  4. Chris

Ah, you live in Westend not Westpoint!

kazafk likes this.
  5. Chris

Actually, all the birds on that map looked like they were flying low. I bumped them all up. If we do another patch this will be fixed in that patch. If not you'll have to tolerate the birds a few more weeks. :)

NRaas and Jack Knyfe like this.
  6. kazafk

kazafk Avatar

Thanks again for looking into this and sorry for that westpoint bug in my text, it must have been the grind that week:) Maybe those birds are low in Solania and Mud then too when its clones of each others, but so far ive seen no towers in those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.