1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

[Received] WTB Starrlton emote 50k!!

Discussion in 'Buy Items (WTB Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Rofo, Aug 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rofo

Rofo Avatar

Offering 20k 50k for the first person that can teach me the Carrlton err Starrlton

@Darkstar teaches it but I can't seem to catch him on or find anyone that knows it.

My ingame name is Rofo, just whisper me, I'll come to you and pay you for sharing!
    Or post here, or PM me, and we will work out a time to be online!

Updated.
    Just got confirmation from @DarkStarr the emote is Re-teachable and he hasn't taught it to anyone yet, so there is no one I can buy this from.. The offer still stands for anyone lucky enough to receive this emote. (Money comes and goes but emotes are forever)

Update.
    I have received the emote and paid the person that gave it to me.
    Offer no longer valid.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  2. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

As far as I know it isn't re-teachable.

The only emotes I'm missing in game are:

/starrelton - Haven't seen him in game in ages.
    /bloodrain - not teachable even by the blood reliquary owners even though I was told it would be made teachable in R33
    /shooter - I was at the event but didn't finish the quest because of constant crashes and disconnects. And it can't be taught by anyone else.

3. Rofo

Rofo Avatar

Unless they changed it after R31, it was Re-Teachable last time I had it.

4. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

Wish I had it and I would give it to you for free. Saw him at the Release party the other day but didn't think about trying to get the emote. Didn't stay long since not much was going on there. If I am able to get it anytime soon will let you know.

Ice Queen likes this.
  5. Rofo

Rofo Avatar

Offer updated to 50k

6. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

@WrathPhoenix

@Amber Raine

Didn't you have this? And wouldn't the church/school wanna get something good for 50k gold...

7. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

Well yes, before final wipe many people had it. However, do we have it now? Not yet, no one has it. Only Liege Lord Darkstarr can teach this and as of yet, he has not made it across the rift to pass it out...

There has been a "WTB Darkstarr - Must has Starrlton dance emote" out for quite some time ...

Spoon likes this.
  8. Rofo

Rofo Avatar

The really crappy part is, there is nothing you can bribe a Project Manager with, he already has all the credits, In game items, emotes, and in game gold he wants.
    .... Wonder if I can get Pizza hut to deliver to texas for me.

@DarkStarr Hey what kind of pizza do you like, and who is your favorite vendor of such goodness?

9. Amber Raine

Perhaps the epidemic of everyone breaking out in the .... uncontrollable foot stomping ailment of the Starrlton .. just needs to find the Project Zero first.

One person will spread the emote like the plague and the whole world shall start dancing .... the thought of that is simply.... .... disturbing really

Everyone doing the same thing brings fears of the shattering of the gem of immortality... everyone doing the dance can only lead to ... really bad things...

Let's do it!

Ice Queen and Rofo like this.
  10. Rofo

Rofo Avatar

I am more than happy to act as an agent of chaos infecting sharing with the populace at large with the ability to Starrlton.
    Perhaps we can organize an event, with an in game rally to beg for the Starrlton to be unleshed upon the world. (I know a great place to steal pitchforks and torches)

My offer still stands 50k to the person that is able to teach the Starrlton to me.
    (I will of course be sharing it freely to any and all afterwards, just like I do with all my emotes)

11. Umuri

Umuri Avatar

Sounds an awful lot like Amber Raine is encouraging conformity... the unity of everyone performing a single action.... A sort of.... Order?

Vesper Merchant likes this.
  12. Amber Raine

Order? Exactly..... "It can only lead to bad things". Seems fitting to think I am promoting Order in that sentence ~laughs~

"not only plaguing the world to dance like our Liege Lord, like an infectuous disease. But watching as person after person falls into a trance -- assists the cannibals easier so they may feast upon the tranced. "

I can see a sense of "Order" there ;)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    Ice Queen, Vesper Merchant and Umuri like this.
  13. Rofo

Rofo Avatar

I have received the emote and paid the person that gave it to me.
    Offer no longer valid.

Amber Raine likes this.
  14. Amber Raine

Amusing how i let the secret out without letting the secret out on Tuesday ;)

Thank you for attending the event Rofo!

Ice Queen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.