Questions regarding the vendor you can buy for gold in the game.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by One Zero, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One Zero

One Zero Avatar

There is an NPC above the banker in Owl's Head which sells "Vendor" for 20,000 gold.

Has anyone tried using this type of vendor? Is there is 10 percent commission? Do items expire after a set time and if so do they vanish like they do on the public vendors?

Any details are appreciated before I risk 20k on this. Thanks.

Leelu likes this.
  2. Tripp Swindle

Tripp Swindle Avatar

I've purchased and use one of these vendors. It definately takes a commission. Not 100% sure if the items vanish but pretty sure I have had items listed for more than a week and they haven't vanished.

Leelu likes this.
  3. Nadomir

Nadomir Avatar

I got one of those vendors selling my stuff in Ordinis Mortis. He takes 10% of the value you sell your goods for as commision in advance. The ware should be on sale for 7 days and then return to your bank as far as I can tell. The cash from sold ware also go to the bank so you can tell what you sold and for what price. None of your ware are ment to simply "disapear". After a week they are usually removed from the vendor and returned to you via the local bank.

Leelu likes this.
  4. Bushmaster

Bushmaster Avatar

The commission vendor you buy does not have a time limit on items being sold. They will stay on there until they sell or you pull them off.

Leelu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.