Welcome! (Dev) Replied

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FireLotus, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tartness

Tartness Avatar

I've spent the past few years trying to build Ultima stuff in my MineCraft Server, maybe I don't have to do this any longer and I can get a direct hit from this new RPG :)

I have pledged Citizen and am anxiously awaiting the news that the Kick has been Kicked and this is going to be a reality!

2. Vipere-Mortale

Vipere-Mortale Avatar

Heard the announcement on Wingman's Hangar today so made the trek to this honorable and noble realm to swear my allegiance to Lord British.

3. Anjel

Anjel Avatar

Hey guys, Anjel here! Cannot describe how excited I am about this game. Welcome back Mr Garriott! Good luck!

4. Knight Dani Brasco

Knight Dani Brasco Avatar

Im excited!
    Played on server europe since the beginning. In a guid named KOR "Knights of the Realm" The guildmaster was uncle messy. Havent talked to you guys in years. I really hope to meet some of you again:)

Kind Regards
    "Oden"

5. Anjel

Anjel Avatar

Hey Oden, I was on Europa server as well. Was one of the founders of The Shadow Knights (TSK) guild. I was young, hence the crappy guild name.

6. Knight Dani Brasco

Knight Dani Brasco Avatar

I think I remember TSK it was a big guild?... was young to. Calling my avatar oden ;)

7. Anjel

Anjel Avatar

No, we weren't big at all, maybe 15 of us at our peak, but we were enduring as we built up a great friendship resulting in real life meet ups. Then we moved to other MMO's together.

8. Davros

Davros Avatar

Hi, i'm really excited for the game, I have never played any ultima's but I have heard amazing things about them which gives me high hopes for SOTA!!

9. Mercy/Nadia

Mercy/Nadia Avatar

Was some great news reading about this in the morning on BBC news website. I hope it lives up to expectations. I spent many years rping on UO and like so many others not found a game that compares to it. All nice shiney graphics is nothing if you can't manage to have a decent convo without some gold seller spamming a chat box.. = please NO chat box only convos!

10. Lord_Peregrine

Lord_Peregrine Avatar

I remember the name Ultima all the way back to '82 or so, but I've never played a single one. I was too into Wizardy back then, but having learned of who Richard Garriott is only very recently upon meeting him, I find him to have a lot of class. I'm not a roll player, but Lord British's personality, creativity, ingenuity, record for success, and passion for RPG is what made me pledge a whole $3 grand.

11. William_McArthur

William_McArthur Avatar

Greetings everyone and I must say I am really looking forward to becoming apart of this new adventure.

12. Aesop

Aesop Avatar

Is it bad that I didn't even watch any of the videos or read about anything before I committed $500 to backing this game? All I saw was "Lord British returns to his fantasy RPG roots with Shroud of the Avatar, hearkening back to his innovative early work." and I was sold.

Now after watching everything...I want the game even more. I'm excited to see what there is to come, and confident the final product will be amazing.

13. kenticus

kenticus Avatar

Hello to everyone!! Just wanted to say how stoked I am to be getting a new game from R. Garriot!!!! I can't wait to hear more about the game with everyone and be in the Alpha and Beta tests. This game is going to be siiiickkk!!!!

14. Creep

Creep Avatar

I'm also incredibly excited about this. Ultima Online was and still is my favorite MMO - nothing has surpassed it in all these years. Good luck to Richard and everyone on the team!

15. DeathsDesign

DeathsDesign Avatar

BACKED!!

Love that he is making another one!! Been playing Ultima's since Ultima I on my C64 .

Cannot wait for this!!

16. Annah_Sennah

Annah_Sennah Avatar

I have been asked by so many to join other mmos but I always said no, I love UO. Well I will be glad to see the -Ultima- back in an online game. I still love UO but I am SUPER excited about this game!!!

17. tekkamansoul

tekkamansoul Avatar

HEY GUYS!
    First responder, can't wait to see you all in-game!

18. Birko

Birko Avatar

Greetings everyone. It's going to be an agonising wait throughout the development process. One encouraging sign is that the forum community so far seems to be mature and intelligent. That will make the wait easier!
    Birko
    (Formerly of Oceania)

19. Sir Arameus

Sir Arameus Avatar

Hey guys, looking forward to some adventure from a favorite. Proud founder here, see ya around.

20. lord_Oo_I_oO

lord_Oo_I_oO Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.