Build 33 and the Raffle tickets for the lot

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by soulmirror, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soulmirror

soulmirror Avatar

I have read it twice and confirmed that it said the tickets are at the town banker. I finally went to the bank and I received all of my benefits for my pledge but there were no tickets for the raffle. Has anyone else had this problem or can someone post what the "Tickets" look like. Thanks

Leelu and Acred like this.
  2. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

3. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

The NPC selling the tickets is usually AT the bank - I think it was the housing vendor there, but can't get in game right now to check that, they are usually either upstairs in the bank building, or in some PRTs sat on the benches at the front of the bank - it's not the actual Banker NPC who has them.

The 'free' tickets for the lottery originally mentioned as coming in this release have been delayed and will not be coming until R34, so while those might possibly appear your bankbox if you qualify for them, none of the tickets for R33 will do that - you need to pay the NPC for them.

Leelu and Acred like this.
  4. Timmy Vortex

Timmy Vortex Avatar

If you send me some water in the mail i can bless it for a small amount of coin to increase your win chance :)

Leelu, Pikegirl and Acred like this.
  5. Tripp Swindle

Tripp Swindle Avatar

Our NPC decorations merchant in the POT of Fallin' Green stocks the lottery tickets (nested at the Ardoris entrance, hover over the wagons with your cursor to find it). Just turn right from the bridge when you zone in and head towards the row houses to find the merchants.

Leelu likes this.
  6. khalum

khalum Avatar

What do you do with the tickets after you buy them? Just put them in your bank or what? Thanks!

Leelu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.