path of love.

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by kl4nk, Sep 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kl4nk

kl4nk Avatar

this might be a big spoiler to alot of you , but i really need help because im stuck.

after defeating Anapa in Malice ive talked to some girl trap and ended up getting the Heart of sorrow. then all my entry in journal related to the love path disapear. am I done? i dint get any kind of reward. beside the heart of sorrow itself. the spirit talker tells me something like my journey must continue in another path or something like that, sorry its been a while since i have done it, i just quitted because i just dont know what to do next. any help would be apreciated. thx you.

Spoon likes this.
  2. Evilgamer

Evilgamer Avatar

That's the end

3. 4EverLost

4EverLost Avatar

You'd done part 1 - part 2 and 3 are the other paths of courage and truth. After completing these 3 paths, then you can finally end the quest(s) line by doing the last part of the quest as they converge to a point - which is the conclusion of episode 1.

Since the other 2 aren't done yet, at the moment, you've done as much as you can, most likely:)

4. Psylent

Psylent Avatar

How was getting to Malice through the PVP area?

5. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

You can get there through a non-pvp method, I think through Midras Passage? There are multiple ways down into Midras passage.. One that I can think of is from Kiln Fortress. :) (names might be off, I'm not currently in-game)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  6. kl4nk

kl4nk Avatar

your talking about getting into the avatar crypt trough Midras ruin? its nothing, thers no one there ever anyway, getting to Malice its trough spite, wich is not a pvp area. but dont be scare of pvp area,, were (pvp flag) not all murderous PK. hehe

7. Alexander

Alexander Avatar

Midmaer passage. Runs between Kiln sewers and Spectral mines.

Fister Magee likes this.
  8. Alexander

Alexander Avatar

If you ask further, such as about her two Titan brothers, she will tell you that you need to now investigate the Courage and Truth paths. You have finished one third of the story at this point. You have the one artifact that you will probably need later, after finishing the other two paths. I think you may need the three artifacts to reach the 'end game' of this story to complete it from the looks of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.